PART 3

Your POV:-

I stood still, hiding behind the tree, my body stiffened with fear and anxiety.

What if he sees me? What will he even think about me...? No No No....Oh God!

I closed my eyes shut, as I could feel footsteps, coming closer but it stopped as someone's phone rang.

It was his....yeah, his phone rang.
But....he will still come here after completing the call. Damn! I can't even run now!

"Yeah I know I have to go there....."

I heard him saying over the call.

"Yeah Yeah Mumma....I know today only....."

He voiced sweetly and I could hear shuffling of leaves and fading footsteps.

Was he going back? I peaked slightly, conscious of not getting caught and saw his back.

Yes he was leaving. I thanked my stars for saving me as I saw his retreating figure.

-----------------------------

Back at home, I saw my mother arranging the dining table.

"Why did you come so late?"

She asked and I didn't answer anything, just looked down.

"You really had to be late today ? They are coming in less than an hour...."

As soon as she completed, my head shot up.

"Who?"

"Your would be in-laws....."

She said, not even bothering to look at me.

"I am not meeting them...."

I said sternly, folding my arms.

"Oh Sweetie....! You surely will and also you will behave....."

She said, as if she knew I am obliged to listen to her.

"Don't play with my life like this please.....! I don't want to get married...."

My voice shivered a little because small tears formed in my eyes.

"You don't want me to make them homeless right? Do you...?"

She used her ultimate weapon and I found myself getting weak all over again.

My dad has built this orphanage with much love and it was the dream project of the NGO he was running, giving homage to thousands of orphan but this woman right here wants to ruin it like it never existed.

"How can you be so cruel....?"

I said, looking straightlby at her.

"Talk less and get ready within 45 minutes....."

She said and left, and I closed my eyes in frustration.

As time flew, I got myself ready in a floral print dress, with a lil bit of makeup. I didn't even cared to doll myself up because why would I? It wasn't like the things which were happening were pleasing me in anyway.

I heard a knock at the door and saw my step mom as I opened it.

"Behave!.....they are here...!"

She said and left and I rolled my eyes, following her with slow steps.

Coming downstairs, I saw a middle aged man sitting alone, sipping coffee.
What the hell? Is she really tying me up with an old man...?

But she can do it. She can do anything she wants to do to me.

I could feel my eyes glistening, when I saw the man smiling warmly at me.

"You are Y/N right....."

He stood up taking slow steps towards me and I felt a strange knot of disgust in my stomach.

Get him away or else I would puke......maybe on him, who knows...!

He stood in front of me and then raised his hand. I gulped a little, as he placed his hand on my head and patted it slowly.

I am not a pet though.....
But I 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒅 it....?

I looked up at him and saw him admiring me. It made me feel so content and warm. He smiled a little and removed his hand from my head.

"You are so pretty. I am sure you would pair up great with my son....."

I sighed in relief but knitted my eyebrows. Wasn't he suppose to come too....? Anyways who cares? I don't even wan.....

My thoughts halted in middle as a saw a person, walking inside through the main door of my home, with his cellphone tugged in his ears.

I looked at him properly and he was wearing tight black jeans with a white t-shirt, a black leather jacket above and a pair of black sneakers. His dark brown hairs covered half of his eyes and I could feel his skin glowing even from afar.

He looked so different from Mr. Healer but......
But why did he feel so familiar....?

My trance was broken as I heard my step mom speak up.

"Meet him y/n.....he is Taehyung...."
She said with a sugar coated voice and I averted my attention from her to him, only to feel his gaze already on me.

His gaze was so intense.

"Hi....I am Kim Taehyung...."

I heard him speak in his deep voice and I looked at him for more than required, bewildered withy thoughts.

Why does he seems so familiar to me?

__________________________________

Give your precious feedbacks to me❤️