PART 4

Your POV:-

It has been a while that they are here and it's getting awkward with each passing second. I feel like sitting among strangers having dinner.

Taehyung's father and my step mom kept blabbering about random stuffs while we both sat there quiet, having our attention paid to the food.

I took a few glances at him, who was extremely quiet, not even reacting a bit. Is he a rock or what? Yeah maybe a handsome rock....

I thought to myself but then shook my head, concentrating back on my plate.

He might be handsome but I am damn sure, that he ain't more handsome than Mr. Healer.

Yeah I know I didn't see his face but I am sure, a person who can heal a heart unknowingly might be handsome too.

Also he had such beautiful fingers..... remember? I smiled lightly on my own thoughts and looked up from my plate only to see him staring at me.

And he didn't even moved his gaze away when I found him looking at me.

What the hell....? You should avert your gaze when you are caught staring.
Don't you know?

It wasn't like I was uncomfortable under his gaze but.....
Why was he even looking at me like that...?

It was me who broke our mini eye-lock and looked down.
He seemed intimidating...!

"Mrs. Lee don't you think we should spare some alone time to both of them...."

I heard Taehyung's dad spoke and I DIDN'T wanted that to happen.

After some time I found myself walking along the streets of the colony I lived, with him. Taehyung.

"So....."

I decided to break the awkward silence between us because it felt like he is not gonna speak.

"You don't want this marriage right?"

He interrupted me, making me blink a few times, before looking away from him.

"Do you want it....?"

I asked in reply, my voice unusually low.

"No! And.....Yes!..."

He smiled, this looking at me and I crooked my brows in confusion.

"Ummm.....sorry?"

"No because..... I don't know you at all, I don't have any urge to get married and yes because I want my dad to be happy and you are pretty so it won't be a loss...."

He completed, his hands stuffed inside his pocket, and he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"I.....I don't know what to answer to this....."

I looked here and there, my cheeks reddening. Shit!
He finds me 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚.

"Now tell me....why don't you wanna get married?"

He cleared the air, as we walked a bit more, with slow pace.

"I haven't even completed my studies and I don't want to get married to someone I don't know...."

My lips purred a little and I heated him chuckle.

"Then get to know me...."

He again shrugged his shoulders as if it was such an easy task.

"You are not my type....."

I said instantly as if I was waiting to say this. But why did I even said this? I don't even know what is my ideal type.

Like, he is perfectly fine, having a good height, handsome face, toned body structure, refined voice, also he belonged to a well to-do family.

He was actually perfect for any girl.
Then why did I said that he is not my type?

"And what is your ideal type then?"

He asked me the question whose answer even I didn't had. I looked at him for some time, before looking away again.
He looked ethereal even from side.

"I....maybe......someone like...."

I murmured slowly, thinking of an answer. I don't know why I was thinking about  𝘩𝘪𝘮 when I was asked this question.

Is he my ideal type?

But how can I come to a conclusion about someone whom I saw only twice and not even ever met properly...?

Hell...! I didn't even see his face.
I have only heard him play the mouthpiece.
That's it...! Nothing else....!

"Someone like....?"

I heard Taehyung and instantly, as if I was enchanted, that I spoke,

"Mr. Healer...."

He looked at me for a while.

"And who is this 𝘔𝘳. 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳.....?"

He asked and I found myself dwelling in a weird situation.

"Shall I tell you.....umm....later?"

I said which sounded more like a question and he chuckled, nodding his head.

"But to know that.....I need to have your number...."

He said again, as we made our way back home.

"Huh...?"

"Your number...."

He said forwarding his own phone.
I was hesitant a bit, but then gave in, taking his phone and dialling my own number.

"I hope that we get along well....Miss Y/N...."

He said in his deep voice and my heart skipped a beat again, hearing him say my name.

Oh! I never knew I had such a beautiful name until it was pronounced by you...!
Wait! What the hell was I even thinking?

I slapped away my inner thoughts.

"First it was Mr. Healer and now it's Kim Taehyung.....Heyyy....! I can't fall for two person at the same time....what the hell....!"

____________________________________

Please Give Your Feedbacks.❤️