{Chapter 1} Troubles In AfterTale

Here is the official first official chapter, enjoy!

Edit: yes, I edited the part, sorry for all the changes I just felt like the whole book was moving too fast, sorry again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geno's P.O.V.
~Save Screen~

And another day in this living hell.. I was staring at the screen infront of me numbly, watching as the Player made Frisk murder everyone.. They JUST got to Papyrus.. He was again about how he knew that "Frisk" could change and the next thing I knew he was getting attacked.. It still pained to see this.. Even after like what? 3 years?
It was the 3,285th reset since I got stuck here.. Almost daily 3 resets happen.

I feel bad for Classic.. He is still having a hard time with that and he can't talk to anyone.. And unlike me, he has to keep his mask on.. While I don't because there is no one who would be concerned about me anyways. They don't even know me.. They don't even know that I exist..

The only times when I put a mask on is when the kiddo's come here to visit, since they need comfort. Frisk hates that her own body is being used to commit genocide and I know that.

Chara also hates watching her family and friends die and I believe she also hates to see Frisk so sad.

But this is life I guess.. I just have to.. Suck it up.. I flinched and teared up as Papyrus' head got cut off and turned to dust. I started crying and sobbing. This all hurt.. Hurt so bad..

Suddenly, my wound started to hurt again. It hurts like hell. I clutched my hoodie and cried out in pain. It's not like I'm not used to it, I just have to let it out one way or another.

So I just sat there..curled up in a little pathetic ball and cried, bleeding.

Seconds.. Minutes.. And then hours passed.. Around like 4 to be exact.. I ran out of tears and my nonexistant throat felt dry.. By now, I was laying on the small patch of grass, eyelids heavy as I exhausted myself.

Soon enough, I fell asleep against my will and was met with the black nothingness that soon, melted into one of my worst nightmares.

~Geno's nightmare~
//WARNING!! Lots of Blood and slight Gore ahead!! Skip if you're not comfortable with the topic!!! //

I was.. 'myself' again if you could say that (aka he's like Classic). I looked around and realized that I was in Snowdin. The so called 'sky' was a pure bloody red.

I stared up numbly but was soon brought out of my daze by Papyrus' normally loud voice, making me look at him. My eyes widen. I still can't get over the image.

Papyrus standing there... With his head in his hands, completely detached from his neck as there was blood flowing out of him.
"IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING!!!"

He said with a hateful gaze as Toriel stepped out from behind him, face and chest bloody
"you could have saved us.. But no. You are just lazy and worthless."

Then came Undyne, melting and chest ripped open
"Did you really think that we liked you?! You are just a lazy piece of shit!! Who would even want you?!?!! "

It all stung. It hurt so bad.. I had similar nightmares when I was still like Classic but it still hurts..

Then came all the rest. All bloody or torn apart. Asgore. Mettaton.. Alphys... They were all throwing insults at me..