Chapter: 5 An old friend

~Colton's POV~
As soon as I walk out I think of the idea of inviting the band over instead of Philip so I ask my mom and she says that's fine. About an hour later the doorbell rings and I hear a shriek that was obviously from Schyler signaling that the band had arrived. Once I get downstairs I see that Schyler wasn't screaming 'cause the band was there but because her friend who was more like a sister Kaya was there. After standing there for a couple seconds I feel Crimson's soft fingers intertwine with mine. I soon feel Crimson's hand leave mine and realize that Schyler was pulling her upstairs. I roll my eyes and turn to the band and see that all of their jaws are all wide open obviously 'cause of Crimson. So I start to explain slowly.

~Schyler's POV~
Once we're upstairs I force Crimson into my makeup chair and introduce her to Kaya. Soon I start doing Crimson's makeup while Kaya shoots questions at her alternating with me. Once I am nearly done I put lipstick on her that is nearly impossible to get off considering the fact that we're gonna eat wings soon. Once we get downstairs we hear Colton explaining to the guys about crimson so we decide to sneak up on them and scare the heck out of them.

~Kaya's POV~
Once we get downstairs I head to the bathroom while Crimson and Schyler head off to who knows where. soon enough I hear Colton scream like a little girl and run out of the bathroom after washing my hands. Once I reach the living room I asked my brother Jared what happened he said that the girls tried to scare them but it only worked on Colton.

~Colton's POV~
Once the girls were finished scaring me Crimson came and sat down beside me.
Soon enough Kayla came sprinting and and ask Jared what happened once Jared finished explaining Kaya sighed a sigh of relief and sat down beside Jared.