Chapter: 9

~Crimson's POV~
When I woke up Colton wasn't beside me anymore but I stood up and saw a note on the floor from him 'Good morning babe! I went downstairs to hang out with the guys. Come on down whenever! Love you!' So I headed downstairs still in my batman PJs. Once I got downstairs I didn't see the guys in the living room so I went to the kitchen and they were all in there along with Allie (Devin's girlfriend), Stacy (David's girlfriend), and Chelsi (Jared's girlfriend). I walked up behind Colton and wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Hey sleepy head. What's up?" He asked me. "Not your hair it's flatter than the pancakes your mom is cookin" I told him. And with that he ran to the bathroom and came out about 15 minutes later with his hair fixed. A couple minutes later Schyler came trotting in there. Once Mrs.Dixon finished making the pancakes she sat them on the table and in seconds they were all gone. So Schyler drove me and the rest of the girls to McDonalds. Once we got back the boys were playing call of duty. I walked up behind Colton "Hey babe we are gonna go upstairs." I told him "K" he replied giving me a kiss before I went upstairs.
~Allie's POV~
Once we got upstairs we all sat in Crimson and Schyler's floor and started talking about our guys. "So Crimson how long have you been dating Colton?" I asked Crimson. "A couple of weeks I guess. It's just been so amazing that I loose track of time." She told me. "Awe!" Everyone except for Crimson said. "You guys are seriously too cute!" Stacy said. "Umm thanks. Who wants to go beat some boy butt at Call Of Duty?!" Crimson asked us. "Crimson you are the only one of us who can beat any of the guys at Call Of Duty." Schyler reminded her. "Ugh fine. But I'm gonna go hang out with Colton." Crimson told us. "Lol you are always with him." Chelsi told her. "I don't care, he makes me feel good." She argued. "Awe!" We all cooed as she headed towards the stairs.