~ Chapter 14 ~

Armana dreamt of the woods. The night sky was almost a midnight blue and the moon a milky crescent. Her painted toes dug into the earth, the grass damp and the leaves catching under her feet. As he thrusted inward, each of them were deep and steady. So deep she felt it through her sleep, subconsciously having a pressure in her bladder but an arousal ringing in her vulva. He almost looked like a silhouette: a shadow casted over his body while their breaths rose in visible puffs and mingled into a cloud.

The cloud turned into a speech bubble, writing out her name. She began to hear her name in different voices. They surrounded her as his pace became more intense. The explosive bursts of their breath began to fog the area, shaping on her friends. Then he breathed in, the shape of her friends warping into his nostrils before he breathed out a cloud. It takes on another speech bubble.

"Armana!" Bridgette shook on the girl's shoulder.
Her body jolted as she shot out of her sleep. She gives the blonde a look of concern.
"Sorry, I don't mean to wake you but Chris wants us up soon for the next challenge."

Armana deeply sighed, rubbing on her temples.

"Did you have a nice dream? You were making weird noises in your sleep. It sounded like that meme of that turtle moaning." Bridgette remarked before imitating the turtle's panting.
Armana's cheeks burned hot but she couldn't help but to laugh at her friend's joke.
She rolled her eyes, "It was nothing. Are you just trying to be funny?"
"Well yeah but at the same time no. You were moaning in your sleep."

Bridgette eyed the girl down with a smirk as Armana looked at her shocked. Her embarrassment roasted under her cheeks once more, earning the blonde's enjoyment.

"Maybe we'll talk about it later. I'll let you get dressed." She offered between her snickering, leaving out the cabin.

Armana shook her head in shame. She thought about the series that went through her mind; what happened last night and her dream Bridgette compared her to a turtle with. She tried pushing it to the back of her concerns and went through her clothes. She wore a basic yellow crop shirt, pulling up a pair of distressed knee length shorts over her curves then simply another pair of white Air Max's. Then for once, she decided to leave her hair out in its natural state; her kinks huddled in profusion above her shoulders. Joining the teens to meet outside where Chris would explain the next challenge—as expected—she stood next to her snickering friends.

'Great. Are they making fun of me now?'

Her frown is quickly replaced when a pair of arms abruptly embrace her. She recognizes the yellow sleeves as his lips met against her cheek.

"You could've said good morning." She giggled.
"Good morning."

She felt him smile as she laughed inwardly, his lips remaining on the crook of her neck due to their newfound affection. Armana felt a few pair of eyes on them, possibly questioning their openness of love for each other even though that was only yesterday's challenge. Although—at the back of her mind—she wasn't sure if it was right, she gave into the obvious. She knew she liked him, that some part of her has become attached to the boy while her curiosity peaked of what would happen. What would happen if she fell in love?

'Would I be called naive?' 'Would I be shamed for it?'

"I think people are staring." She remarked momentarily.
"So what, we're on live TV anyway." He told her, looking at a camera as he kissed her.

She had to admit with herself that she felt weird about taking this step forward.

'Will I get backstabbed now that I'm letting my wall crumble?'