0 - Action!

Acting - perform a role in a play, film, or television

- perform a narrative as if it were a play.

- behave so as to appear to be; pretend to be.

🎬

One, Two, Three, Action!

"Good evening everyone, it's me Suga and we're back for our '23:00 livestream" Suga looks at the comments

"It seems there's a lot of new listeners, welcome to my '23:00' livestreams! I will explain what this livestream is about and who I am." Suga puts his music in the background just to soothe the mood. Some lofi-lullaby kind of music.

"Do you guys like the music?" He asks to his 10k listeners. "I'm the one who composed it, it's nice isn't it." He says softly, he coughed to get back to the point.

"My regular listeners may know I go by the name of Suga which is my stage name. I do livestreams every Sunday at 23:00 until 00:00AM. I don't show my face in livestreams because I'm not that pretty. My livestreams are normal except you'll only hear my voice and my music. What I do is I answer some questions, make you guys listen to my music and read your stories or problems. It's, of course, anonymous I will read it with care and attention also give my opinion about it? If you don't want to, don't forget to mention it!" Suga chuckled while reading the comments.

SugaSavage - Suga I have so many stories to tell you about this little b####. Please talk about it next time!

RealMe - That's nice! I really need help with something and my friend told me about you. Your voice is very soothing, it calms me down.

JeonSeagull - So can you also help with my math problem?

"I will try my best to read your stories! And maybe I can try helping you with your math problem but don't count on me to much." He laughed

Sugacubes - Can you explain what majors will you do to the new listeners? I think they should know!

"That's a very nice proposition Sugacubes, in a week I will go to an Art School which contains 4 majors: Dance, Singing, Production and Acting. They all have different genre or things to do in each majors;
    In Dance we have 'HipHop', 'Ballet', 'Contemporary dance' etc...
    In Singing we have 'Trot singing', 'Opera singing', 'Classic singing' etc...
    In Producing we can write our own music, our own stories and maybe create your dance!
    In Acting we have, Theater, Cinema, Musicals and Voice Acting.
I heard there will be a test at the beginning so I'm kinda scared...
I don't really know much about these four majors. It's my first time doing it but I'm probably going to do Acting and maybe Producing you guys suggested me to it so I guess I should listen to you guys. We can have as many options if you do your best if not then you'll get kicked out so it's best to know which suits you the most."

WangGae - You're finally joining us uri kitten. Well how old are you? Are you gay and single?

"Oh my god, you Wang dog, yes I'm finally joining you guys well some of you already know who I am but not the newbies I'm 19 and gay still single. Hope you guys have no problems with me being gay?"

The comment section was full of nice comments "nope, no problem at all! We still love you even if you're gay! We accept you". We can still see some hate comments but it doesn't change the fact that there's people who supports me. After this Yoongi starts to read stories until 00:00 am.

"Thank you for the people who stayed with me until now maybe some of you fell asleep I hope so good night and sweet dreams!"

The livestream ended with his ending phrase "This was your Genius, Min Suga and thanks for listening."

And Cut!

🎬

Hello! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, the story has yet to begin it was just to explain what the school is about and who Yoongi is. I'll probably explain more and introduce the other characters/members in the future chapters. You probably guessed it but this story is about acting maybe not original but I tried. This is a Bottom Yoongi x Top Bts! This story will MAYBE have some smut but do not worry I'll put a warning if there is! I am happy to see you guys reading this new story!