Chapter 15

Chapter 15

The once perfectly clean kitchen was now covered in party decorations and on the island was a huge cake and a bunch of presents. "Surprise! Happy birthday!" I smiled and screamed,"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Damon walked in and said,"I always miss it!" I pulled him in and kissed him. When we pulled away for air, I said,"I totally forgot today I'm turning 17." He murmured,"Only you could manage that." Before I could say anything about it, people were introducing themselves, and shoving there gifts at me. Like these elderly people told me to call them Gran and Gramps, bought me this beautiful blue topaz ring. Aunt Dannie bought me some CDs of my favorite band one direction. "Oh thank you! Harry Styles is so hot!" Damon growled,"Don't worry, he's not as cute as you." Then I murmured where I knew he could here my teasing,"He's cuter." Damon growled and began chasing me around the kitchen. "Help Aunt Dannie!" She laughed and shook her head no. I randomly ran around some people, but he caught me. I pouted and he kissed me, which perks me up always. We went back and finished opening the presents. Once we cleaned the kitchen up from all the wrapping paper. Damon whispered,"I got to give you my present. I jumped up and down in anticipation. He turned around and he had a beautiful brown eyed chocolate lab puppy in his hands. "Thank you!" I screamed on the top of my lungs. The puppy jumped into my arms and licked my face. I giggled and I started thinking of names before I realized I didn't know the gender. "Is it a girl puppy or a boy puppy?" He chuckled,"Girl" I thought some more. "I know the name! It looks like honey so it shall be called honey!" He rolled his eyes playfully at me. Everyone had already left, so I ran upstairs, turned on the radio, and one direction's son up all night came on. I sang/screamed the lyrics.

"It feels like we've been livin in fast-forward, another moment passing by." I started dancing around the room with Honey."The party's ending but it's now or never, nobody's going home tonight, Katy Perry's on replay, she's on replay, DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake, people going all the way, yeah on the way, I'm still wide awake, I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun, I wanna stay up all night and find a girl and tell her she's the one, hold on to the feeling and don't ever let go, cos we got the floor now, get out of control, I wanna stay up all night, and do it all with you." I would have finished the song but I heard clapping and looked up, wishing I hadn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's not long, it's kinda late and the next chapter will hopefully be longer. Sorry if I disappointed anyone! ~Megan