fifty nine

SONG OF THE CHAPTER: Kid in Love- Shawn Mendes

Harry's office [Harry&Zayn] 9.00am

Harry: (Chirpy) You look happy. It's nice to see you smile.

Zayn: (Smiling) I feel a lot better at the moment. It has been great to not feel the urge to purge every time I eat.

Harry: (Trying to hold back a chuckle) Sorry. (Zayn raising an eyebrow in confusion) It's just that you rhymed. (When Zayn is looking even more confused) Feel the urge...to purge...sorry. (Awkward) It was insensitive.

Zayn: No, it's fine. I get it now. (Laughing halfheartedly) It was funny.

Harry: I'm glad you think so. (Pointing to Zayn's bag) So...did you bring your meal planner along?

Zayn: (Pulling the journal out of his bag and placing it onto the desk) Here. (Flicking to the right page) I only had two relapses in the space of seven days.

Harry: Well done. You seem to be healing quite quickly. What meals did you enjoy the most?

Zayn: (In thought) Hmm. I liked the macaroni cheese actually. Louis's mum used to make it for me when I was really young.

Harry: (Smiling as he reminisces on the millions of times that Louis has told him this story) That you'd cry over because you thought that cheese was a type of meat?

Zayn: (Defensive) It still does come from an animal! That's why I don't eat it now.

Harry: Vegan cheese exists.

Zayn: Oh really? I'll have to try that.

Harry: You should cook it for your friends and family. When you're ready, you should invite the most important people to your house and throw a dinner party.

Zayn: You think so?

Harry: Definitely.

Zayn: Harry?

Harry: Yeah?

Zayn: Thank you for not making this awkward. (Rambling) I didn't want to go to somebody I didn't know and I didn't want to go to somebody I knew too well. Don't be offended by that. I do know you of course. We just never really talk outside of these meetings-oh shit. I sound like a total dickhead right now!

Harry: It's fine. (Reassuringly) I know why you came to me and I think that was a good choice. One of my previous clients, who I knew from school but grew closer to through these sessions, ended up having to look for a new therapist because having somebody you're close to as a therapist can really strain the relationship you have.

Zayn: You can say his name.

Harry: You said that it would be better to have a professional relationship. I agreed. We don't know each other here.

Zayn: And we don't really know each other in the outside world either.

Harry: (Uncomfortable) Which is good...

Zayn: Yeah...

Modest Management [Niall&Robin] 11.06am

Robin: (Softly) Hi Niall. Take a seat.

Niall: Of course! Is everything okay?

Robin: Harry has been acting strange recently. If his any of us ask about it, he says he is fine. (When Niall's face drops) I don't expect you to tell me anything personal. (Worrying) I just want him to be okay.

Niall: (Honest) Taylor came to Louis's the other day. She lied about having cancer to get in the house. I know it hurt Louis but I am not sure what happened when her and Harry spoke in the kitchen. (Shrugging) I think he only told Louis.

Robin: (Putting his head in his hands) I am sick of her trying to mess up his life. I need to talk to her mother about this.

Niall: I'm surprised you still let Andrea work here. (Tittering) I remember when Louis came here and gave her an earful.

Robin: (Fondly) Gemma likes Louis. (Chuckles) Harry is still hiding the poor lad from his crazy mum and step-dad!

Niall: They're good friends so I am sure you'll meet him someday. He's great.

Robin: (Comforted) I couldn't be more grateful to see that Harry has made friends like you and Louis. He seems to be much happier now.

Niall: I really do care about those boys.

Robin: I can see that. I know there are two more boys in your group, right?

Niall: Yeah. Liam and Zayn. Harry doesn't speak to Zayn as much as he does the rest of us but we are all there for each other when it comes to it.

Robin: Have there been any problems between Harry and Zayn then?

Niall: No, I think it's more that they have different interests. Anyway, Louis has had a lot of arguments with Zayn.

Robin: That must have something to do with it.

Niall: What do you mean?

Robin: That boy is his world. He absolutely adores him.

Harry's house [Harry&Louis] 8.56pm

Louis: Are you okay?

Harry: Why wouldn't I be?

Louis: You're not talking. Normally I can't get you to shut up!

Harry: (Pulling away) Charming!

Louis: Are you definitely okay though?

Harry: (Peacefully) Why do you keep asking? I am okay.

Louis: (Biting his lip nervously, whispering) Because I care about you.

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER: Which character do you believe has developed the most at this point?

Important update: The officer who murdered George Floyd (Derek Chauvin) has now been charged with second degree murder instead of third! Furthermore, the officers who stood by/helped restrain Floyd (Thomas Lane, J. Alexander Kueng and Tou Thao) have been charged with aiding second degree murder.

BREANNA TAYLOR'S CASE HAS BEEN REOPENED!

TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS (UNLESS THEY ARE BIGOTS-THEN EDUCATE THEM)