First Day of School

Me and my group go into Zombie town. Some of us half shift in to a dragon with wings and a tail. 

Moon Shifter : Go find her she could be any where!

There were dragons every where. We find the school. We all walk in to find werewolves and zombies protecting some of them. One of the had white hair.

Dark Shifter : Come here white hair.

Zed : Why do you need her.

Moon Shifter : she could be the queen of us all.

All of the dragons start flooding in the school. Some of them went full dragon.

Willa : Who are you and why are you here.

Moon Shifter : I am the leader of the dragons. we are here for a white hair girl. 

Addison : I will not go with you.

Dark Shifter : Will you go with us if we join your school.

Addison : Deal.

            {Small time skip}

Addison Pov 

There are dragons all around the school. The leader Moon shifter is a little mean.

We were about to start cheer practice when we see the dragons come in the gym.

Moon Shifter : Let us Cheer. We'll show you what we got.

They got on the cheer floor and Started. They were amazing. They could do the hardest move easy like they do it all day.

Wyatt : Wow, how can they do that? 

Willa : I have no idea. 

They finish and then Moon Shifter puts head phones on and walked away. The rest of the dragons did that.

Addison : how did they do that

Wyatt's Pov

they all walked out then I got an idea. I went to Willa

Wyatt : We should follow them to wear they live.

Willa : Sure. If we do we have to have more wolves.

{ time skip} 

They finally leave and we start to follow them. We followed them to the forest. They finally stop in the mouth of a cave. Then someone steps on a twig and it snaps. They whipped around 

Thanks for reading 

Word count - 329