Prom

Willa Pov

Dragonborns start coming in. They all look great. this is what me and Wyatt were wearing

Then I started hanging out with Dark Shifter we talked about life

Then I started hanging out with Dark Shifter we talked about life. I look up to see wyatt walking over to Dark Shifters sister.

Moon Shifter Pov

I see Wyatt walking over to me. When ha came over.

Wyatt : Hey there Moon Shifter

Moon Shifter : Hey Wyatt whats up.

Wyatt : You know being a werewolf.

Moon Shifter : Cool so......

Eliza pov

I think I have a crush on Wyatt. But he was hanging out with Moon Shifter.

Then they start singing the song One for All. Moon Shifter Walked away from Wyatt and put some head phones on. Then she did back with eaz in to a back layout.

Every one looked at her in amaze.

Moon Shifter Pov

I put my Head Phones on and turned on the song shameless on. Then i found an open space and did a back flip then I landed quietly in to a back layout. Everyone there was looking at me and me only. I smiled and then I did a triple double and landed perfectly.

Addison : How did you do a Triple double

Then the rest of the dragons go out to the football field and did the same thing I did in sync.

Then we all did this

All at the same time

Then the song Shameless came on and when I did some thing they would be a few seconds later doing it.

Then Wyatt joined us and then Willa then the whole pack. but not doing what we did instead were dancing like a werewolf would dance like.

Zombies and cheerleaders joined in the next song (your fav song). Then the whole school was dancing some of the cheerleaders could do what we did but it was mostly us.

Thanks for reading

Word count- 336 words