💞a way to a man's heart💞

*Angel*

I was making breakfast early in the morning. Now, I may not be the most charming person all the time, but I sure as hell can cook! I was making one of my favorite breakfasts my mom used to make! Fette biscottate with home made raspberry jam! Some coffee with a little bit of milk and that's what got me going every morning!

I began by making the homemade rusks by putting brewers yeast in some milk at room temperature. Then I got to adding flour, sugar, barely malt, egg, and honey to the mixture. I mixed in the ingredients by hand, getting a lil' dirty, but it was worth it to get to the doughy texture I got it to a good consistency and added my salt and butter. I put the dough in a bowl and put some cling film, and put it in the oven with it's light on and waited for it to rise. I was up earlier than most people, and went to a balcony to look at the sunrise. I walked up in my cute outfit that I prepared.

 I walked up in my cute outfit that I prepared

I got to a nice balcony and saw Alastor there

I got to a nice balcony and saw Alastor there. I blushed a bit. He looked really handsome. I mean- he was a little dishevled and clearly just woke up. His hair was literally the fluffiest thing ever!!! He seemed a little out of it and I noticed him shivering a bit. I walked on to the balcony and waved. He smiled to me a bit.

¨Good morning darling." He shivered and stuttered from the cold. I put a hand on his shoulder.

¨You ok?" Alastor's shivering halted for a bit. He nodded simply and looked down at Hell.

¨Just cold. I can not feel heat." That was the sense he was missing. I nodded understanding. ¨It's making it hard to sleep."

¨I hope it gets better." I gave Alastor a genuine hug. He responded by flinching then hugging back. He seemed to relax into the hug. We stayed that way since I wasn't movin' unless he wanted me to. He eventually pulled away, and I noticed a blush on his cheeks. I walked Alastor to his room, and he seemed to pass out. I put a blanket over him, but he began shivering anyway... quite violently. He clearly was in pain so I got in the bed and hugged him close until his shivering came to a halt. He seemed to be in less pain and a lot less tense. I was worried since even my missing sense didn't cause me this distress. Alastor was full of bright reds when he dressed... and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't my favorite color now. I ran my fingers through his hair and he seemed to lean into my touch. I sighed and got outta bed, tucking him in. I walked out and went back to the kitchen. I saw the dough rising a bit and decided to go and check my schedule. I had work today and groaned. I then heard a snicker. I looked to the kitchen doorway to see Alastor awake. I blushed.