68

OWENS POV
Logan and I were putting candles on the cake as we were getting ready to sing happy birthday.
"Amelia!" I called.
"One second!" She said. The kids came in and placed their cards and presents for her on the table and she came into the kitchen and smiled.
"Aw you guys are so sweet," she smiled and hugged the kids and then pecked my lips.
"We all ready to sing?" I asked.
"Yes!" The kids said and she kissed cutely. I put my arm around Amelia and she smiled. We all sang happy birthday and Amelia blew out the candles.
"What did you wish for mommy?" Noah said.
"Noah she can't tell you that's the point," Logan chuckled.
"He's right buddy," Amelia said.
"Wait mom smile with dad," Ava said. Amelia wrapped her arms around my waist and we both smiled.
"Wait set up your phone and do one of the timer things," Amelia said.
"A timer photo?" Ava chuckled.
"Yeah," Amelia said. The 8 of us took a timer photo and then we ate cake at the table together.
-
My mom was going to be here soon and Amelia and I were getting ready for our date. I was getting dressed and Amelia came out of the bathroom with her tooth brush in her mouth and her hair was half straight. She was so cute.
"You're cute," I said.
"Hm?" She said and looked at me.
"You're cute," I said.
"So are you," she smiled and grabbed her makeup bag.
"You don't need makeup," I said, "you're beautiful."
"You're very sweet," she said.
AMELIAS POV
I finished straightening my hair and makeup and I walked down to Ava's room and knocked on the door.
"Yeah?" She said. I opened the door and she looked like she was doing homework.
"Can I borrow a pair of shoes?" I chuckled.
"Don't you have shoes," Ava chuckled.
"I do but you have those nice black shoes," I said.
"Don't you tell me those shoes are too slutty," Ava chuckled.
"Exactly why I need them," I laughed.
"Your makeup looks pretty," she said.
"Thanks," I said and opened her closet.
"They're on the left side," Ava said.
"Thank you," I said and grabbed the shoes.
"Why do you need my slutty shoes exactly," Ava joked.
"Why do you have slutty shoes," I joked. She chuckled and I walked out and back into our bedroom where Owen was looking in the mirror. God my husband was hot. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and he smiled.
"You're so hot," I said and pecked his lips.
"So are you," he said.
"We get the whole night to ourselves," I smiled.
"We could just not leave the bed," he chuckled.
"True," I chuckled as I changed and we heard the doorbell ring which meant that Evelyn was here. I walked downstairs with Owen and the kids came out of their rooms.
"Oh my gosh mom you look so pretty," Olivia smiled and hugged me.
"Thank you," I smiled and kissed her head. Owen opened the door for Evelyn and she hugged me.
"Happy birthday honey!" She smiled and hugged me.
"Thank you Evelyn," I smiled and hugged her back. Owen and I said goodbye to the kids and they went with Evelyn. Owen closed the door and I smiled.
"The house is empty," I chuckled.
"It is," he smiled.
"What time is the dinner reservation?" I asked.
"5:30, we should get going," he said.
"Okay," I said and grabbed my jacket.
OWENS POV
I was sitting across from Amelia at dinner and she was so pretty. I love her so much, and it felt good to have some alone time with her.
"Happy Birthday," I said.
"Thank you honey," she smiled.
"Have you had a good birthday?" I asked.
"I have," she said, "you and the kids are the cutest."
"The kids aren't home," I chuckled.
"For the whole night," she smiled, "you're the best for that one."
"I know," I said, "I'm kinda great."
-
Amelia and I were finishing eating dessert and then I paid and we walked to the parking lot. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into me.
"Thank you for an awesome dinner," She said and kissed my cheek, "you're the best Owen."
"You're welcome," I said, "I got the best for the best." She chuckled and pecked my lips before getting in the car. We drove home and we got out and I unlocked the house. I closed the door behind me and Amelia looked at me.
"What do you want to do?" She asked cutely. She was so adorable when she played dumb.
"I don't know, what do you want to do?" I said as I took a step closer to her.
"I don't know," she said as she leaned up and kissed me. We started passionately making out and I found the zipper of her dress.
"I love you," she said before kissing me again.
"I love you too," I said as we moved to the couch.
-
Amelia was laying next to me and I smiled at her. She snuggled into me and kissed her head.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," she said.
"Wanna go again?" I chuckled. She smiled and then kissed me.
"Best birthday ever," she chuckled as I kissed her back.