Mindseer x Poisondrop (two of my own OCs)

As I soared through the sky, I listened for one mind in particular.
'Where is she?'
"Gotcha," I said after hearing Poisondrops thought. I flew faster, as fast as my wings would allow me. I followed Poison's thoughts until I saw a dark grey rainwing/nightwing hybrid sitting on a tree branch.
"Hey Poison," I said after planting a kiss on her cheek. The spot where I kissed her flashed a dark crimson colour before returning to a dark grey.
"H-hey Seer." She blushed and stuttered.
"What's on your mind?" I looked at her and smiled
"Hahaha, can't you read it?" She smiled and some of her grey scales faded to light blue and a few pink.
"Yeah, but I prefer to talk with you," I put my wing around her and she laid her head on my shoulder.
"I've just been thinking to myself. Wondering where you were."
"I know," I said and laid my head on hers. We just looked at the moons, two of which were full. I was about to comment on the night sky when a dirty image of me and Poison flashed through her mind. She let out a quick moan before covering her mouth with her claw.
"Sorry about that," she said. She must've seen the look on my face because all of her scales turned different shades of crimson and purple.
"Mating season for rainwings is starting and it's my first season. It's hard and," she paused.
"You've been thinking about me?" I finished for her. She nodded and slowly moved back on the branch.
"It's okay, Poison." I reached out my wing towards her and smiled. She smiled back and stopped inching backwards.
"You know, it's almost mating season for nightwings," I said.
"Yeah, I get it double time I'm guessing. Because I'm half and half," she sighed and I moved closer. I slowly leaned in and kissed her passionately. I shut my eyes and her mind raced with questions.
"What are you doing?" She asked as I pulled back, embarrassed.
"Sorry, you just looked like you needed it," I sighed and looked away. She put her talon on my face and turned me to face her before pulling me into another long, passionate kiss. My tongue slipped in and out of my mouth, exploring hers. We stayed like that for a while.
"I'm sorry," she said after she released the kiss and she blushed. I grinned and grabbed her claw.
"Camouflage and trust me," I whispered and she just nodded. She disappeared into the background and gripped my talon. I carefully led her through the forest to my house.
"Hey mom," I said and let go of Poisons talon so it wouldn't seem suspicious.
"Hey Seer," she responded.
"I'm just going to be in my room for a while. Don't mind me, and don't come in," I giggled anxiously and  ran to my room. I trusted Poison had followed me and I slowly shut my door. I took a breath and all of the sudden I was thrown against the wall. Poisondrop solidified and thrust her lips upon mine.
"I can't wait another second, I'm too horny," she said in between her kisses. I kissed her back and explored her mouth more. I finally pushed her off and onto my bed and smirked.
"Wh-what are you doing?" She turned yellow, gold and a pink crimson
"You'll see," I said and moved my claw up and down her leg seductively. I lowered down and started to lick her clit. She slipped a small moan and turned all rosey pink. I slowly kissed her lower stomach, then her midsection, then her neck. I pecked her neck a few times then looked at her.
"Why stop?" She turned a purplish orange colour and I grinned. I shoved my claws in her clit and she turned white, then  she moaned as she turned a very pink crimson. I moved my claw back and forth as I leaned in to give her a very steamy and passionate kiss.
She pushed me off and grinned. She shoved her tail in my clit and I stopped clawing her and moaned. She moved her tail back and forth and I bit my lower lip as I moved my claw back and forth in her clit. We both moaned and went faster and faster.
"Ah, fuck. Seer, I'm going to cum," she moaned and I grinned and just went faster until a bunch of warm, wet cum covered my talon.
I looked at my talon and shoved it in my mouth. I licked all the cum off my talon and I shifted and moved to her clit. I started to lick it again. I licked it until every drop of cum was gone, then I stuck my tongue inside her clit. I tasted the inside of her and kept flicking my tongue around. She kept moaning the more I did it. When I stopped I got up and kissed her and then grabbed her tail and sat on it. I still wasn't over the pain, but as I did, I wanted more.
"Faster," I moaned and she obeyed. I was reaching climax as I rode her tail. I finally reached climax and now Poison's tail was covered in cum.
"I can't reach my tail, will you eat it up for me?" Poison said in a very seductive way and I grinned. Because she didn't have a dick, I could deep throat her tail pretending it's one. I licked up my cum and started to suck on her tail. I got it to touch the back of my throat and I almost gagged. I bobbed my head back and forth, but I could tell Poison was just getting bored with this so I clawed her clit and she turned a yellow pink.
"Okay Seer, the heat is more bearable now, thank you," she managed to say through her small moans. I stopped doing what I was doing, went up and I kissed her one last time before getting comfortable in my bed.
"I love you," Poison whispered to me as I fell asleep.

Password: Minddrop