The Next Morning (chapter16)

I woke up the next day to find Aizawa lying on his stomach with the sheet covering just above his pelvis.

The egg yolk-colored sun broke through the cracks in my blinds and shone on Shotas gorgeous long eyelashes. His long arms and perfect hand moved up and down my bear back lightly tracing his nails across my skin as I watched his honey eyes flutter open and his lips curl into a smile.

"Good morning," he said as he turned on his side and rubbed his thumb on the side of my face while brushing away stray hairs.

"Good morning" I replied, admiring how much longer his stubble was. I grabbed his hand from my face and lifted it up so I could snuggle underneath his arm. So warm. His pale skin shimmered like the keys on the grand piano downstairs.

He kissed the top of my forehead and stroked my hair as we both began to slip back into a dream. Until I realized. I sat up suddenly grabbing the sheets to cover myself up.

"What time is it?!" oh no! was i gonna be late? I heard him groan from all the movement.

I looked at my bedside clock and realized I would usually be walking out the door right now.

"Ahhh no we're late!" I sprung up and started getting dressed as I felt a smile and a pair of eyes on me. I turned around in my underwear to see the evilest of smirks on the face of no other than Aizawa.

His eyes watched my every movement.

"G..get dressed!" I stammered, throwing clothes at him trying to distract him from my very red face. He got out of bed  dodging my many attacks and hugged me. "You're so beautiful" he whispered and on cue my legs gave in forcing him to catch me and wrap my legs around his completely naked waste. We were engaged in a... passionate make out sesh when petals began to fall from my hair breaking me back into reality and reminding me of the time.

"Ahh Aizawa we have to go!" I jumped down and continued getting dressed. When I was done I turned to look at him and he was fully dressed with a sad-ish look on his face. But not sad like we have to go sad like.. I  did something wrong. Oh god... oh shit what did i do. fuck . of course i'd mess this up. why!! what did i do! oh now What am I saying. Fuck. please don't hate me.

"are you okay?..." he didn't reply. oh shit, it was me... i did do something." I'M SO SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID. . I PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU"

He just looked at me eyes wide "i... y/n don't worry so much, I just... You called me aizawa  and not Shota. I would have thought we were on a first-name basis now."

"Oh i...i'm so sorry Aiz...shota, it just gets some getting used to but i promise i'll do better next time"

He walked up to me and held me tight in his arms, stroking my back. "I don't know everything that happened to you in your past but listen to me, I could never hate you. Small things like this you don't need to get worried over. You can relax. I want you to feel safe and secure when you're around me. That's my mission."

As I bunched his shirt up in my hand. He just patted my hair and kissed my cheek.

"I think we need to talk about all this but not now because well... we're officially late." He chuckled watching how I was gonna react.

I jumped up "oh my god! we gotta go.'' I grabbed my things and was about to jump into my car when he picked me up in his arms and jumped up into the air, way above all the trees and buildings. I could see UA from up there.

"AHHHH FUCK AIZAWA WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE INSANE" he laughed holding onto me and occasionally pretending to drop me in the air .

We landed in front of UA as the bell rang. When he put me down I fixed my hair as I ran into the school holding aizawas hand and stopped outside of our classroom. I looked at him, then my hand in his.

"It's okay if you don't want the brats to know"

"i ... i just think it's for the best.... For now ya know."

"It's fine" he kissed my cheek, let go of my hand and opened the door walking in.