High School Reunion

“Santana get your ass up we are going to miss our flight because you decided to stay up all night with your little lady friend”

“Arggg shut it Berry I’m getting up I don’t even know why you’re making me go to this stupid reunion”

What is the point of this stupid reunion anyways, it’s just a reminder of how much we’ve all changed and the pain that occurred during that time. Its pointless torture and I didn’t plan on going but Lady Hummel and Berry decided it would be “good for me” Idiots.

“Because we get to see all our old friends and Mr. Schue oh and let’s not forget DANIIIIIIII”

“Berry don’t start with me don’t you fucking dare mention her”

“You need to let things go Santana, clearly Dani moved on from it look at her the big pop star”

“Of course she did she’s not the one who got hurt”

 “Oh come on you two were so adorable together, you guys were inseparable what the hell happened between you two?”

“Nothing, let it go that was over 7 years ago drop it, now get out I’ll be ready in 10”

Flashback:

“Ok ok I give I give D-Dani s-stop” I say chuckling

Dani gets off of me laughing as she lays beside me.

“I told you, I would get you back for tickling me last night”

I glare at her “yeah, yeah”

She smiles at me and I peck her lips.

“So Ms. Lopez you know I love you right?”

“Yes baby and I love you. One day I’m gonna marry you”

“W-What?”

“You heard me, I will I’m so in love with you”

Dani blushes and snuggles up to me.

“S-So are we ever gonna talk about where were going after graduation? Every time I ask you avoid the question babe”

“I-I know Dan I just don’t like to think about us separating. I mean I want to move to New York and you want to go to California. Our dreams are all the way across the world from each other and I hate that”

“Marry me?”

My eyes widen and I feel my heart start to race, race faster than I’ve ever felt it race before.

“W-What? Dani are you insane?”

“Insanely in love with you besides you just said you was gonna marry me one day”

I blush and smile a little

I look down at our intertwined fingers “Dani..”

She cuts me off “I’m serious San will you marry me?”

“We’re still in high school and we have no idea what our futu..”

Dani cuts me off yet again but this time with a passionate kiss. She moves her forehead on mine and looks into my eyes

“We’re about to graduate and yes our future is completely in limbo but I love you Santana and you love me we have each other and that’s all that matters now Santana Lopez will you marry me?”