Dantana Military

Flashback

“I’m gonna miss you so much San” Dani whines wrapping her arms around Santana’s waist

“Me too but I’ll be back before you know it” Santana smiles at Dani and pecks her nose

“I hope so.. I can’t be away from my wife for long..” Dani says putting her head down

Santana lifts Dani’s head up by her chin and looks into her eyes, noticing a tear stream down Dani’s face, she wipes it away and kisses her lips.

“We will skype as much as possible I promise, and we will write often. It won’t be long before we’re in each other’s arms” Santana smiles at Dani and she nods

“I love you” Santana and Dani say at the same exact time and chuckle at their harmony

They kiss once again and Santana starts to walk off but Dani grabs her hand and pulls her in for one more kiss, they release from each other’s embrace and Santana smiles at Dani and boards the bus.

That was a year and 2 months ago today. They skyped but very little, they wrote letters but they we’re becoming shorter and shorter. They both were busy, Santana was never really around because she was so busy as was Dani. Dani’s music career was sky rocketing. She released an album was touring so much there wasn’t much time for skyping or writing. On the plus side Santana would be coming home in two weeks and Dani couldn’t be happier. Most nights on the bus she stayed up thinking about her wife and how much she missed her as did Santana. It became a struggle for Santana hearing all these things about Dani touring because they always talked about her touring but Santana by her side. Santana worried that they were drifting apart because the time they did get to talk, Dani normally just talked about her shows and touring with the girl group sensation Fifth Harmony. Santana noticed the bond she shared with Lauren a member of the group and Santana tried to hide her jealousy every time Dani brought her up but it was eating her alive. She knows they’re married but her mind went places. And about a month ago it all exploded and since then Dani and Santana all they really did was fight every time they talked. Santana got word that she will be returning a week earlier than expected and she knew Dani took time off on the tour to be home when I was which that was in two weeks however Dani had a show in Miami, Fl. And she was going to fly in and surprise her.

A week had passed and Santana boarded a plane and headed to Miami to surprise her wife, the love of her life at her show. While Santana was flying Dani was getting ready for her show and it was just a couple hours until show time. She always got nervous before her shows but she had this weird feeling all day like something was gonna happen she just didn’t know what. She heard a knock on her dressing room door and she yelled come in. Lauren and Dinah from Fifth Harmony both came in.

“You excited for tonight?” Dinah asked Dani

“Yes super excited but also so nervous, I just have this weird feeling something is gonna happen” Dani says

“Something like what?” Lauren asks with a confused look

“I don’t know just a feeling” Dani says lowering her head

Lauren wraps her arm around Dani’s shoulder and smiles at her

“I’m sure everything will be great” Lauren says smiling at Dani

“I suppose you’re right” Dani smiles back

“Well ladies I need to finish getting ready, Lauren I’ll catch up with ya in a bit” Dinah says leaving the dressing room