Walking

Zayn:

I arrived at her door at nine o'clock. Before i could even ring the doorbell she rushed out the door and quickly closed it behind her with a wild look in her eyes. "Come on before my.." she was cut off by the door opening. There was the lady with blond hair and a wide smile standing there. "Mom." said Lucy sternly.

"Oh come on! He's already here!" she begged.

"Mom please!" she begged.

"But i just wanna talk!" her mom complained.

"You can talk later!" Lucy countered.

"Oh come on let 'em go." said a middle aged guy walking up and opening the door a little wider. "So what are you kids doing?" he asked looking at me.

"We're just going on a walk." i replied with a shrug.

"A walk?" said the dad.

"Yes remember like what we used to do." said her mom looking up at him and smiling. He smiled back at her.

"How could i forget?" he replied.

"Well. We have to go." said Lucy a bit quietly grabbing the sleeve of my jacket and slowly pulling me away.

"We're gonna have to formally meet him sometime!" said her mom turning back around "and i'm sure Lindsey would be thrilled to meet him!" she said clasping her hands together.

"Lindsey's not awake, and you'll meet him later. Promise." she said with a smile.

"Fine." said her mom giving up.

"Bye!" Lucy called cheerily waving.

"Bye!" they said waving back.

"They seem nice." i said as we walked away.

"Ugh. Don't start. They've been all chatty since i told them we were dating. I've never seen them so excited about me." she said rolling her eyes.

"They've got to have been excited sometime." i said she shook her head. I took out my car keys.

"Hey! Thought we were walking." she said crossing her arms. I laughed.

"Yeah but let's drive somewhere more interesting and walk somewhere around there." i said unlocking the car and opening the door for her. She didn't get in.

"You saying this town's boring'?" she asked.

"Yeah." i replied.

"Your right let's go." she said getting in. I laughed as i shut the door. "So where to Charming?" she asked.

"You'll see." i said. I stuck the key in the ignition and drove off.

"The London Eye!" said Lucy amazed.

"You act like you've never been down here." i said laughing locking the car.

"I have but just for shopping' with Lindsey of course. They always drag me left and right. Never actually seen it properly." she replied looking up at it.

"Well come on. What about that adventure were suppose to go on." i said taking her hand. She laughed.

"So about the interview you're doing. What time will it be on. Gotta make sure to watch it." she said smiling at me.

"So you can see yourself on TV? I'm gonna give them the selfie of us to show the world" i asked. She hit me.

"No!" she said with a laugh. "Well yes hats pretty cool. But i wanna see you guys. Never really kept up with the band. Sorry." she said looking down.