Chapter 16- An old friend

~200 years later~

Well look what we have here. A destructed world in which people were screaming with no hope, toxic gases above an ocean, and a small resistance.

"We need to end this chaos now, it's been 14 years for me and that's long enough" a white Canadian leaf shaped quill hedgehog said. "What are we supposed to do? We'll be lucky to survive near him for 5scnds." A purple cat princess asked. "We'll go back" the white hedgehog said. "Go back? Go back to where? Silver, there's nothing left" the purple cat asks. "The past" Silver answered. "What?.. Back where!?" The purple cat asked in shock. "Back to the past. To prevent this disaster from happening Blaze" Silver said looking down.

"Don't. Who knows if you change to something worst than it was before?" Blaze tries to convince. "What else are we supposed to do?" Silver ask stern. Blaze goes silent. Silver sighs, "look. I'll be fine, if it turns worst you can burn one of my gloves" Silver said. "Be careful" Blaze responds along with a hug. Silver hugs her back as Blaze starts to tear up. "I've been through worst and you know it" Silver said holding Blazes chin up. Blaze was absolutely speechless. "I'll. Be. Fine" Silver said putting something in Blazes hand. Blaze waves blushing and tears in her eyes smiling.

~Chronos Control to current time~

"Looks like I missed something" Silver said putting his Chronos gem somewhere. "Silver?" G. Sonic asked when he turned around. "Hi" Silver said and waved his hand. "Good to see you" Sonic said walking up to him.

Silvers POV:
I was absolutely confused. "Why are there two of everyone and who's the badger?" I ask Sonic. "Oh! Silver? These are Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Sticks. Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Sticks? This is Silver and he's from the future" Sonic introduces. "Hi" was all I could say.

That's when the badger Sticks I think, walked up to me and asked if I'm an alien or some animal from the future. B. Amy walked up to Sticks and told her not to ask me to much questions. "The third one?" I answered still confused. She gasped, "what is the future? Robopocalypse Rose?" Sticks asked. "Actually there's green toxin in our surroundings and I came here to prevent an evil version of Sonic from ruling the world" I said.

Game Sonic POV:
Wow. So this guy succeeds? No. You're Sonic the hedgehog, sure things didn't work out sometimes. You can't let yourself down because some other you could possibly succeed. "Well let's pick up the pace so that we can prevent that" I said confident. Everyone else nodded and we continued down the passageway. As we got closer something starts to feel wrong. My stomach hurts and every other step is like a laser blast on to my left arm. "Something's wrong" B. Sonic said. I started to feel worst. "Yeah, definitely feels like it" I responded. That's when two Metal Sonics showed up and everything goes black.

Boom Shadows POV:
The Sonics collapsed right in front of us. I teleported and kick the metal brains into a wall. "Everyone get going, we'll hold them off" Shadow said holding one arm in a defensive position. They all nodded and hurried through the hallway. It was just me and Shadow against Metal Sonic. Last time I fought him was when I tried to destroy the universe, 'Boom' universe to be exact. I teleported and kicked him down.

Other me pinned down Metal, I came from above and kicked it on its boosters. Now if we didn't finish him he won't be able to keep up with us.

Game Shadow:
For another precaution me and other faker burried Metal. "Let's get to the others" Shadow said. I nodded and held on.