Chaptwr 1 before the mission

It was a busy day at the secret base of the most biggest gang in America the BBS Gang as they were getting ready for the biggest mission they will ever do. Their intell said that a bank was transferring money off the docks tonight and that if a small team goes in there would be a chance to get all of the money and not need to worry for years. The team was made the computer expert and genius miniladd , the gun expert lui,  and the expert assassin cartoonz . They were chosen by the boss vanoss to go on this mission. Mini was working on codes and electric gadgets.

Mini pov
I was working on comunitcation devices so we all can keep contact with the base. I then hear  a knock on my workspace door.  " come in" I said setting down my work. " hey mini " wildcat /Tyler said walking in. " hey ty your going to be helping us right through mission control" I asked titling my head. " yeah but be carful out there I know you never been on a mission with me and your scared but you need to be a man" he laughed joking and I nodded laughing and finished the work and handed him one of 8. " this is so you can hear and communicated with me during the mission" I said blushing a bit. " thanks " he spoke putting it in his ear turning it on. " but seriously watching your ass I don't want you to come back full of holes" he said hugging me . " I will ty don't worry" I smiled getting ready for the mission.i put on my gear and walked to the car to see lui , and cartoonz putting there stuff in the van. I handed out the ear pieces. " okay you three in and out " vanoss said " don't worry fuckers we will be back soon" cartoonz said. " NOGLA GET MY GUMMY WORMS READY FOR ME WHEN WE GET HOME" lui yelled one his kid voice. " ye don't have te scream " nogla yelled from the other side of the base.

Tyler pov
I watched as they left I had a bad feeling about this but I have to have faith in mini. I sat in mission control with the other watching from the caermas in the guys glasses. They were still in the car driving to the cliff where they Will climb down and sneak into the boat yard.