9.

Minjoo shouted when she saw the empty bed. The first thing she had in mind was Chaerin sneaked out when they were sleeping, and she will lose her job if Seokjin find about it. She alarmed every one to search for her in the house while she took timid steps to Seokjin floor,prayed that the man would not killed her for his careless act on taking care of Chaerin. The floor itself was awfully quiet,and she hated how out of all times she had went here, this was the most terrifying moment in her life.

When she arrived at his room,she slowly knocked ,but there was no response. She tried several times and after failing to get an answer,she slowly turn the door knob,peeking her head at the door when the sight stunned her.

Chaerin is there, sleeping with him in his arm and could see how Seokjin often stirred in his sleep to pulled her more closer to him whenever she moved away. They were still sleeping soundly and Minjoo had too hold back the squeal in her throat before closing back the door and let out a sigh of relief. Then she took her walkie talkie to alert every one in the household to about Chaerin situation, which then she ignored the numerous question being thrown at her.

Meanwhile, Chaerin had heard the door closed and when she opened her eyes,the first thing that greet her was someone body pressed on her. She had wanted to freak out,but then she remembered what happened last night so to make sure it was true,she looked up to see Seokjin peacefully sleeping, with a light snore which she found it adorable.

Her hands slowly touched the side of his face,fazed at how perfect he look at every side, including sleeping which she can never relate to it. She slowly went to his hair,played with it and just before she was about to twirled it, his eyes shot open, causing her to stop her actions abruptly.

"I-I'm sorry!,"she said and retrieve back her hand when he stopped her ,making her flushed even harder than before.

"Don't stop,"he said, whispering darkly and even how wrong it sound,how she wasn't supposed to break the wall she had built to him,she found her following his words,playing with his hair again and his eyes never leave her. She looked everywhere but not him, his intense gaze was drowning her in but she couldn't ask him to look away.

That was when his hand cupped her cheeks, caressing it softly and her fingers in his hair stopped working,eyes dropped to him and she gulped. The were something unexplainable in his eyes , something that had drawn her more closer to him,as if she was seeing him,and only him in this world. His face when more closer to her, didn't even bother about the morning breath they both had when he softly landed a kiss on her pinkish lips,nibbling it softly so she could follow him,and soon he was hovering her ,his lips never left him as he was morphing the taste of her seductive lips.

She knew she had to stop him,but she found herself getting deeper in the feeling, the tension they both fully aware in the bedroom and how wrong she think it is. But she didn't do anything. Instead,she found herself trying to follow his rythm, earning a hummed of satisfication from him which she blushed twice harder .

Just when his hand had slightly brushed her thighs,the door knocked making him stop and pulled back,eyes on her who was underneath him before letting out a what in annoyance at the nuisance for destroying their session.

"Breakfast is ready,Mr Kim"

"I'll come down later,leave,"he said and after the footstep of his maid got faint,his eyes fixed on her once again. Then he stood up with her , brushing her lips slightly with his thumb and smiled.

"Let's get you back to your room,Minjoo must been waiting for you"

And again, Chaerin just followed his words when he decided to carry her again, heart thumping loudly at what had just happened in his bedroom. She had been in those situations before with Jaemin,but all he did was just to pampered his needs.

Seokjin wasn't like that, the way his eyes was on her,his careful touch and the way he kissed her was something she never felt before. It was as if he was being gentle with her,careful not to hurt her and looking at her so lovely she forgot how to breath.

Just what we both are Seokjin?