18.

"Chaerin!, It's kicking again!"

She smiled at how excited Seokjin is whenever he touched her covered belly,the way it showed some movement as if he sensed him. Seokjin had been trying to have some reaction from the baby, but she will always pushed him away because she was tired and the kicking was holding her up from sleeping. Today wasn't an exception. The man had took a long holiday leaving his men to handle his works and he had been taking care of her the same way Minjoo did when he was away.

There were times Chaerin pity him for marrying her,but seeing how happy he was,she swallowed up the guilt and smiled everytime they were together.

You deserve better,why me?

Was the question she ask herself everyday.

"I bet the boy will follow you when he gets older"

He grinned at her words and pulled her closer to his side, leading her head to her shoulder with the movie in front them was playing. None of them payed attention to it,it was for the sake of not creating some awkward situation for both of them.

"Then I could gang up with him and disturb you everyday"

Chaerin heartily laughed at him before tilting her head towards his face,how it was sculpted beautifully to the point she was amazed at how perfect his face is. His gene must be that great for him to be born this handsome.

"Seokjin"

"Hmm?"

He hummed before turning towards her,a small smile appeared at his lips while his fingers played with her dark locks. The brown colour must have fade away and her hair was getting longer since the last day he saw her.

"When Jaemin said influential before,what did he mean? I mean Minjoo did tell me about you a little bit,but I want to hear from you"

He smiled and both of them no longer pay attention to the movie in front of them. His brown orbs locked with hers, and he let out a sigh before starting.

"I work for a cargo company, basically it was mine so I run it. Then Yoongi, a friend of mine came and told him about his idea about human trafficking which of course I declined. But that man had a different thing about the whole idea. Just like you,we deal with people who couldn't fled the country legally,and it has to be individual not a group. Brokers were set everywhere and they were selling tickets,the price of course was high-,"he stopped,worry was written in his eyes when he scanned her face,just how harsh this woman had tried to lived when the ticket itself was pricey and he have heard about how some brokers end up fighting with their client about the price.

"-and you know the rest. The documents and such. That was the dark part of my work. We deal and send them off, never come back as if you were never born here. Your identity, and everything about you will change,it was like a new life for our clients,but it's also a new way for them to continue their crime. We didn't deal with the aftermath, even if you die in the ship,you are responsible for it"

By the time he said that, Chaerin eyes was still focused on him,and he thought she will have shivered in fear about his work line,but the woman eyes were urging him to continue. He then adjusted the couch to a bed,making both of them half laying down as her belly state was quite hard for her to lay back like usual. His hands then slowly touched her bump,and the movement was sensed again,making both of them smile before he continue.

"The bright part,is when people see me as Kim Seokjin,a businessman ,a wealthy figure in the the business world,maybe that's how Jaemin knew about me. He was secretive himself, how his father hide everything about the women he hide and kill, and they were furious when you ran away. It's nothing fun about being this rich Chaerin,you had enemy more than you had friends, so I distanced myself when I work publicly. It was dark, compare to the illegal work I did"

Chaerin nodded and her fingers slowly traced his jawline, before giving him a small smile.

"Are you okay with it now?"

"I have to,for the sake of survival"

She smiled softly at him before taking his big hands in her, rubbed his knuckle softly as if she was assuring him everything will be alright.

"Don't worry,you have me"

"I won't,as long you are beside me forever"