One

HAZEL

Rolling over in bed, your body collided next to his. Opening your eyes, you stared at the gorgeous man who rocked your world the night before. Sighing in satisfaction, you nestled your head in the crook of his neck as his arm cradled your body. You looked up at him and noticed he was staring back at you. "Good morning" Erik said placing a kiss to your forehead. You blushed, "Good morning" you replied. Groaning, Erik turned on his stomach to get a better view of you. He slid further into the bed causing his head to rest on your thigh.
Chuckling, "What are you doing?" you asked. "It's a thank you for last night" he said. Laying back in the bed, Erik kissed between your thighs and proceeded to thank you with his pleasurable tongue. As your fingers interlocked between his dreads, his tongue found its way deeper in your pearl while his fingers massaged your clit. Arching your back in pleasure, Erik sucked on your clit viciously. You looked down a moment and noticed his eyes were piercing right back at you. Turned on by the passion in his eyes, you grinded your hips against his tongue to savor the moment.

"Fuck" you cursed as he sucked your clit and your set of lips in one swift motion. "Mhmmm" you let out feeling defeated. Erik came up and kissed you, you licked the juices off his lips sloppily and climbed in his lap. "I heard morning wood does the body good" you joked. Erik pecked your lips and lifted you from the bed. He walked you into the bathroom and placed you on the counter as he turned on the water to fill the bath tub. Erik's bathroom was very luxurious, the deep bathtub resembled a jacuzzi. The marbled bathtub was gorgeous, there was a window that complimented the bathroom; Erik decided to close the blinds to set the mood. Grabbing a cigarette lighter from the drawer, Erik lit the set of candles that rested by the faucet of the tub. "You mind getting the lights for me?" he questioned.

Turning off the lights, Erik adjusted the blinds by the window to allow a small amount of light to peek through to keep the mood going. Damn, this man was such a romantic. You couldn't believe all of this for the morning after; this wasn't your usual routine to meet someone and sleep with them on the first night, but something about the way Erik handled you in that bathroom, you had to go home with him. Turning off the water, Erik got in the tub first and held his hand out to help you in. Settling into the hot water, Erik guided you to relax on his chest.

The hot water relaxed you as you took in the scenery that Erik prepared for you. "This feels like heaven" you said lowly as Erik held you, you looked up at his gaze since your back was against him. "Heaven on earth is real huh" he questioned. You turned to face Erik, "Yes" you said placing a peck to his lips. Erik had a gaze in his eyes that turned you on even more than the night before. "You're so beautiful" he said. Smiling, Erik pulled you into a passionate kiss while his hands massaged your back. Groaning at the passion that festered between you two, you kissed his neck, nibbling at it. Erik gripped your ass and sucked on your lips as the kisses continued. Pulling away, you grabbed his member and slowly eased yourself onto him. Damn you were having flashbacks of last night in the pool. Erik smiled as you adjusted to his size. "Fuck you're so good!" you said closing your eyes slowly grinding on him. Erik pulled your hood back and flicked at your clit frantically trying to bring you to a strong climax. You bounced on his dick faster and faster, as you clawed at his chest. "Good girl!" Erik said throwing his head back as you kissed his neck, pulling at his chin to suck his plump bottom lip.

Erik palmed your ass and lifted you from him, "Let's finish this in the shower" he said. Agreeing, you quickly got out and turned on the shower while he let out the water in the tub. Getting the temperature just right, you rinsed yourself off before Erik could get in. Erik's shower was huge, and there was a seat inside; you felt this was just for him. As Erik walked in you looked at him as the water cascaded down your body. "Take a seat, King" you said to him seductively. Erik smirked and sat down as you had instructed. You lowered yourself in front of Erik on your knees and winked at him. You proceeded to massage his shaft and cup his balls. Licking your bottom lip you kissed the tip of Erik's pleasure stick and ran your tongue down his shaft playfully.

Looking up at Erik, he wasn't amused with the tease. Coming up to kiss him, you stroked his dick generously before going back down for more. Taking Erik's full length into your mouth, you bobbed up and down on his dick as you moved down to his balls. Still stroking Erik, you enjoyed pleasing him like this, his balls felt full of every pent up emotion that he was holding in right now. Erik gripped your hair and you placed your hand over his encouraging him to move your head faster. You released yourself from under him and crawled on the floor against the shower wall. "Come here" you said. This side of you was new to you as well. You'd never had a one night stand like this, and you had never given yourself so willingly to someone like this so quickly. Erik didn't ask any questions, he stood in front of you. You took Erik down your throat and pushed his hips against you. Erik stopped you, "Are you sure about this?" he asked. You nodded your head. "Fuck my throat" you said gripping his balls again.

Taking him in deeper, Erik thrusted his hips as you took his strokes generously. Slobbing down his shaft you grabbed his thighs while he moaned heavily as you enjoyed his dick slamming in your throat back and forth repeatedly. Swirling your tongue around his dick Erik began to shudder with you underneath him. You looked up at him and watched as he was enthralled by the pleasure you were giving him. Meeting Erik's strokes, you sucked him long and hard, enjoying his arousal; you caught every drop that Erik released on your tongue as he climaxed. You moved him away to get a better view as you met his gaze while swallowing every drop. "Come here" Erik said. You stood up and leaned into him holding him. "So I'm a king now?" he questioned "What's a king without queen?" you questioned back. Pulling you into a deep kiss, Erik lifted your leg and thrusted into you roughly. Erik pulled your hair causing an arch in your back as he fucked you long and deep. You wanted to throw your ass back on him but he had you pinned against the wall digging into you. Your moans filled the shower as your wet bodies collided against each other. Erik's grunts turned you on as your body released against him. You two finally finished your shower and got out.

As Erik got dressed, you walked into the bedroom and grabbed your phone. "Everything okay?" Erik asked putting on his shirt. "Yeah, I need to call Jasmine. I hadn't talked to her since we left" you replied. "Oh yeah, definitely let her know you still alive" Erik joked. You looked around the room and couldn't find your panties. "E, I don't have any clothes, do you mind taking me home?" you asked. "Yeah" he said. You threw on your dress and called Jasmine to let her know that you'd be on your way home. 

Erik drove you home and the car ride was very chill. When you reached home Erik walked you to the door. You reached into your clutch purse and grabbed your key. Before you could put the key in the door Jasmine opened the door. "I see you didn't turn into a pumpkin from staying out all night" Jasmine joked. You rolled your eyes. "Erik, this is my best friend and roommate Jasmine" you introduced. "Nice to meet you" he said. Jasmine smiled, "Thanks for bringing my girl back safe, now let me have her so I can find out what happened with ya'll last night!" she said playfully. Erik laughed. Erik kissed your cheek, "I'll call you later" he said before leaving. "Yeah, drive safe Prince Charming" Jasmine joked as you walked inside and she slammed the door. You took a seat on the couch and sighed heavily. "Biiiiiitccchhhhh! So what happened with you and mystery man Erik last night?!" Jasmine asked.