\\Marinettes backstory//

*police sirens going off in the background*
~Mari is five years old~

"We got away Mistah J!" Said Harley Quinn, excitement radiating off of her.
"Ye-" The joker was cut off by Harley Quinn running into an alleyway.
"Harley?" Said the Joker walking into the alleyway to see two silhouettes sitting on the floor, hugging.
"Sshhhh it's ok, sugar" said Harley in a hushed tone.
There was a little girl. She was covered in bruises and had multiple cuts with blood oozing out of them.
"Whats ya name sweetie?" Asked Harley.
"M-Marinette" she got out in between sobs.
"Okay. My names Harley and this is jack, so sugar can you tell me what happened?"
"M-m-my m-mum and dad hurt me and told me t-to leave a-and n-never come b-back" is what Marinette got out before breaking into sobs.
"Okay sugar you can come with us" Said Harley whilst looking at the joker hopefully.
*joker nodded his head to say yes*
"Really?!?" Her face lit up.
"Of course! Let's go meet Auntie Ivy" Said Harley
"Come on Mari!" Said the Joker holding his hand out to the little girl.
Marinette took his hand and he picked her up so he was carrying her in his arms.
"Thank you" she said
"For what?" Asked The Joker
"For saving me"
"Anytime Honey"Said the Joker with a genuine smile

~10 years old~

Marinette was loved by every villain in Gotham as she was declared the daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn. No one dared to hurt her. They call her the devil in disguise because of how skilled she was for her age.
Marinette was walking along the streets of Gotham on a starry night.
*thud*
Ten year old Marinette pulled out a gun of her holster that her father (The joker) had given her. She turned around to see the one and only BATMAN!!!
"What do you want from me?" Ten year old Marinette demanded aiming the gun at batman.
"Well, I was only coming to say that you shouldn't be out at night,but now I see that your the Jokers daughter, I see you have it covered" said Batman holding his hands up in surrender.
"Yes I do" Said Marinette glaring at Batman.
That glare sent chills down his spine, AND SHE WAS ONLY TEN YEARS OLD!
'I wonder what she will be like when she's older' thought Batman
"Well brucey I should probably get going. I'm meeting with Aunt Ivy and Uncle Eddy" Said Marinette smirking.
"Wait how do you know who I am?" Asked Batman
"Do you know who my mother is?"she said,her smirk getting bigger
Then he remembered,"Of course, Harley Quinn"
"See ya around mistah batman" and with that she disappeared into the night.
*A few weeks later*
"Mom! Dad!"Pleaded Marinette "I don't want to leave!"
Her suitcases were packed and waiting by the door. As well as the child social services woman standing at the door waiting to take Marinette to Paris. This is where she'll meet Tom and Sabine Dupain-Cheng.
"I know sugar, but don't worry you'll be back and me and your
dad will still be here waiting" Said Harley giving her daughter a hug.
"Well always be waiting" Said the Joker joining the hug.
"I promise I'll come back" Said Marinette and with that she left.
(A/N: I know this is short ,but this is only Marinettes backstory.)