\\A Reunion to remember//

Marinette finally reached the school after a long and rather eventful morning. Marinette was currently making her way to her home room which is taught by Mlle. Bustier.
Mlle. bustier was usually described as the best teacher in the whole school. You could say that it's true, but for Marinette it definitely wasn't. Mlle.Bustier would always side with Lila and her posse and always told Marinette she was in the wrong.
And to be honest she was sick of it, but Marinette was never one to be rude towards teacher well, all teachers except Mlle. Bustier.

Marinette finally reached home room only to find a crowd of her classmates in the centre of the classroom. 'I bet it's the new guy' Thought Marinette as she was making her way over to the crowd.
Trying to make her way to the centre she got the usual glares or sometimes got pushed, luckily for her she only stumbled a bit before regaining her balance.
'No way' Thought Marinette as she finally reached the centre.
She knew for a fact that his name wasn't 'bayne' but it was actually 'Wayne'.
Marinettes pov~
I knew that the new guys name sounded familiar, and now I know why.
I walked over to him and whispered in his ear, "I need you and your supposed bodyguards to follow me outside"

3rd person pov~
Damien was hesitant at first, but then followed her out of the class room. They walked for a couple of minutes in silence before reaching the locker rooms.
Marinette faced towards Damien and gave his a glare that, though he would never admit, sent shivers down his spine.
"Soooo......" Said Tim in an awkward manner
"Hello Tim" Said Marinette slightly annoyed
"Uh, how do you know me?" Asked Tim playing dumb
"Oh come on I grew up in your manor!" Said Marinette getting more frustrated with his act
"Okay! Okay! You got me!" Said Tim holding his hands up in surrender.
Jason way finally reached the locker rooms, where Tim, Mari and Damien were all standing. He was stoped by fangirls and they all bombarded him with questions about Damien.
When Marinette turned around she came face to face with a ghost  from her past.
~Marinettes Flashback~

Marinette ran away from the bakery at the age of fourteen as that particular time when Marinette had gotten abused, it was worse than usual.
She ended up stumbling into an alleyway where she didn't know a sixteen year old Jason lay on the floor unconscious after a very failed and nasty attempt of parkour so he could get away from cops.
When Marinette saw the body she ran over and immediately started ripping of pieces off her t-shirt to use them as bandages for his wounds.
~a few hours passed and he finally woke up~
Jason woke up and immediately broke into a coughing fit.
"Oh my god! I didn't think you were gonna wake up! How are you feeling?!?" Asked a very concerned Marinette.
"I'm okay considering I fell of a roof. But who are you?" Asked Jason
"I'm Marinette! My parents well... actually never mind I'm okay" Said Marinette, her voice wavering a bit.
"Hey. You can talk to me if you want." Said Jason mailing closer to her wrapping an arm around Marinette.
"Um, so my adopted parents they kinda um abuse me a lot, but this time was the worst out of all of them" Said Marinette as a tears started over flowing.
"Sshhh it's okay. You can stick with me. We'll be like a brother and sister." Said Jason quietly
"Yeah, yeah, I would like that" Said Marinette, her lips tugging upwards.
~1 year later~
"Come on JAY-JAY!!!!" Shouted Marinette as she ran down the street dragging along an amused Jason.
"Where are we going pixie-pop?" Asked Jason letting out a chuckle.
"To out roof!"
"Why are you going so fast?" Asked Jason
"I'm not going fast! You're just going soooo slow!"
Suddenly a large man grabbed Jason and pulled him into an alleyway.
"Jason!" Shouted Marinette as she pulled out the gun Jason gave her as protection.
She followed them quietly into the alleyway.
"Let him him go or I'll shoot!" Demanded Marinette
"Oh really. I bet you won't" Said the man holding a small pocket knife up against Jason's throat.
Bang!!!
Marinette had attempted to shoot them man in the head, but instead of getting shot he moved Jason in front of his face as a shield.
"Noooo!!!!" Marinette let out a sob before running over to Jason and trying to save her brother.
It was no use. A few seconds later an ambulances sirens could be heard in the background. The man had already left due to the accident and not wanting to go to jail again.
"I'm so sorry jay-jay, but I have to go" Said Marinette before placing a kiss on his four head and cheek.
~End Of flashback~

"Jay-jay?" Asked Marinette starting to tear up.
"Pixie-pop?" Asked Jason as his own eyes began to tear up.
Marinette ran over to Jason and pulled him into a hug. Not even two seconds later he returned her embrace.
"I thought you were dead!" Shouted Marinette pulling away.
"Well. I was, but now I'm not" Said Jason trying to read her facial expression.
"Do you know the guilt and sadness I went through! Do you!"Shouted Marinette "I Thought my own brother was dead! You couldn't even call me to tell me you were alive! I even asked the hospital and they said you were dead!"
"I know, I know I'm so so sorry!" Said Jason before pulling her into a second hug.
"I'm sorry, but it's kinda hard finding out  that your brother ,that has  supposedly been dead for years, is alive."  Said Marinette before pulling away to face Damien and Tim. Both boys had a confused expression on their face.
"Well... let me start from the beginning..."
  <•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••>
(A/N: Hey! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll be trying to update everyday. Just wanted to remind you that this is still Daminette book. I promise I'll start building up Damien's and Mari's relationship. Sorry if there are any mistakes ,but I am really tired right now so I'll do the editing tomorrow. Bye!)