⌜ fifteen ⌟

feeling his throat getting dry, body overheating, head aching, and sight getting blurry, the small omega used his remaining energy to sit up from his bed as he breathed heavily. he slowly turned his head to the side and despite of his blurry vision, he could see that it was already night time. his stomach grumbled and he wanted to eat his cravings but that wasn't his priority right now.

my..❞ he managed to say with his voice coming out like a quiet whisper, crawling on his bed and reached his hand out to one of his cabinets by the lamp table. ❝haa..

he forgot to take his pills as he was too excited to hang out with both donghyuck and mark at the mall. they called him and told him they'd be treating him out and even though he knew it was his day today, he went out with mind completely forgetting about his cycle. the last thing he could remember was running away from donghyuck and mark in hopes to get home just in time but he bumped into someone and blacked out. and now, he was suffering in craving for something— or someone.

hm..❞ with cheeks flushed and sweat dripping down from his forehead, the small omega groaned in pain while reaching out for the obvious white tiny bottle that's inside his cabinet. ❝p-pills..

finally grabbing hold of the tiny bottle, after struggling of seconds in opening the cabinet, the omega dropped it the next minute when he could hear footsteps outside from his room. he could smell them, alphas.

his heart was beating in a fast pace as he stared at the door that's slowly being opened and showed two built figures that renjun couldn't make out their faces due to his sight getting hazy.

but one thing is for sure, something inside him clicked and made him want those two.

h-help.. me..

by now, his words were said out with moans upon catching their addicting scents. it was as if he wasn't asking for help at all.

instead, he was begging for them.

⚠️