ambrosia

If you're reading this, it means that you've successfully finished the cringe writing that is Sweet Bloody Ambrosia.

Thank you for reading, and I really really hope you like it!

Please don't find me weird for writing this crap, I swear I try.

------

Uhm, I hope you check out my other books if you liked it this one!

1. Instagram | Taegi 

An Instagram crackfic where JYP's singer vantae follows his idol, BTS's rapper agustd. Funny with a lot of uwus and some angsty ass moments mixed with a lot of love!

2. A Soldier's Heart | Yoonmin

A Military/Historic story set in the rule of the Kim Dynasty, where a grumpy general falls in love with a cute young soldier who was just completing his military service. Will their love blossom in the brinks of South Korea's biggest war?

3. Young Forever | ot7

A college/fame story where seven boys with big dreams end up sharing a dorm with each other, complete strangers. They have their demons, and they are broken in their own way, but they find love that is forever bulletproof.

4. BTS OneShots | 18+

Just 7 for 7 BTS OneShots; one for each member. Deals with the problems faced by this world, and how they can be overcome just by a loving touch.

5. Coronas & Lockdowns | bts oneshots

What you and the boys of BTS are upto while locked up in your houses. A lot of fun, some angst and a few kinky ass moments too lmao!

------------