Uh oh

Ethan's POV
I can not be with Sean anymore. We do not get along, we fight all the time, we don't kiss or hug or cuddle or even hold hands anymore! We aren't even really dating! It pisses me off so bad... I've been going to the bar every night and getting drunk so the pain would all go away. I'm just so upset about this... I loved him but now...I've just hurt him again and I do not know how to fix it! I always mess good things up...I sit at the bar and smile at the bar tender, Bill.

Bill: Regular?

E: Mhm

He puts down 2 shot glasses and fills them with whiskey before nodding at me. I down one and close my eyes while the burning sensation fills my throat.

Bill: I'm off in 10, Wanna talk? I can still make you drinks.

E: Sure why not.

I wait for him to come back over to me and I down my other shot. Suddenly someone sits next to me and I look over. Felix?

E: Felix? Back in LA, I see.

F: Yeah.

Bill comes over and he orders to shots, same as me. I order the same and he brings us over our stuff.

Bill: Ethan, You good?

He glances at Felix then back to me.

E: Yeah, All good. Don't worry bout it, Bill. Thanks though

He nods and goes back to his work. I look at Felix as he down both shots in order.

E: Bill! Keep em coming!

I look back to Felix and he is smiling at me.

E: What?

F: Where's Sean?

E: At home.

F: Why are you here? 

E: I like it here.

F: Why are you here?

Bill sets down a bottle and our shot glasses and smiles.

Bill: Do it yourselves.

E: Thanks, Bill.

I fill myself another and down it then look back at Felix.

E: Wait a bit, I'll open up.

He chuckles and takes another shot.

F: Wanna dance?

I take one more shot and burp.

E: Let's do this!

We run to the dance floor and start dancing and just having fun. Then Candy shop comes on and I run back to the bar, Down 2 more shots and run back to Felix.
I start grinding on him and he holds my hips as we dance to the sexual song. I laugh and keep playing around then he kisses me. I freeze but pull his face back to mine and kiss him again.

Sean's POV
I get to Mark's house and go in. He grabs me and hugs me. I cry into his chest and he rubs circles on my back.

M: It's okay, Baby...

I don't even realize what he called me, I just grip his shirt tighter and he pets my hair.

S: He s-said he l-loved me! Why w-woukd he hurt m-me!?

M: I don't know, Sean...I really don't know but it'll be okay. I'm here now...I'm here.

He pretty much picks me up and drags me to the couch. We sit down and still holds me. Weird...I don't hear Amy.