The Trail begins

I'm quite picky on my plot, and the  grammar that is being used. (Don't worry! I won't pull an Aro.) So please be very specific on the plot you wish to follow by, and the character you want to play. If I approve; than go to the next chapter to begin.

RULES
°NO INTERRUPTIONS! That means don't go into other people's Roleplay, and try to add yourself into it. These are individual Roleplays

°NO DISCRIMINATION! No hate. I'll drop you real quick and block. :)

°GOOD PUNCTUATION AND GRAMMAR. I'll drop the Roleplay die to frustration. Yes. I'm most definitely a grammar police. (However; mistakes can be made, and you don't have to be perfect at it- just readable.)

°NO ONE LINERS. That means you have to send longer than a sentence. I can't stand short replies.

°CANON ONLY. Reply like the character! No how you view the situation, but how the character views the situation. I won't tolerate a watered down version of a character. Play it like it is.

°DON'T SPAM ME. If I don't anwser than I'm busy. If I don't want to reply to the Roleplay at the moment; than I won't. I will eventually, but not when you want me to. You don't want weak replies! So; have paitence with me. ;)

The Volturi doesn't give second chances.

Follow the rules and you won't get eliminated.