part 26..

ABB TAK AAPNE DEKHA

Siddharth ko realize ho hi rahi thi apni feelings ki kuch nihaiyiti ghatiya loggo ne ki apni apni planning plotting se bhadkaya siddharth aur shehnaaz ko ek doosre khilaaf bhadkaya ....unke man mei pehle hi thi insecurities jis karan unhe hone lagge khoob sare shak ...

Abb aage ...

It was night time shehnaaz was as usual hurt ...from him ...she didn't wanted to sleep with him...so she went and slept with rashmi...

That was it siddharth was now fully mad ...he at least expected sana to come and clear. ..but Instead sana changed her bed and that to with rashmi ....

Whereas shehnaaz wanted to satay away from him because she was getting attached to her( aadat lagg rahi thi unhe ...)

All these things were noticed by bagga and vg but they decided that this time inn dono ko hi apne problems solve karne honge ....we cannot  intermediate all the time ...

Next morning it was weekend ka waar ...

Few of the celebs were to enter bigg boss ka house and those were street dancer ki star caste ..( i really liked sidra bond....oh hello rashmi nahi ... siddharth and raghav #sidra😅😆)

All got ready ...shehnaaz was wearing a blue coloured net kurta and sharara ....

Sid saw her looking so gorgeous ...noticed that he also has blue tuxedo ....but decided not to wear it because of the fight ...

Siddharth was not talking to anyone and was quiet since morning ...he was really disturbed .. whereas sana was blabbering continuously to hide her pain( you know opposite attracts) ...

Everyone gathered in the garden area and sat on chairs ... Shehnaaz sat in the middle between vishal and rashmi ...

 Shehnaaz sat in the middle between vishal and rashmi

And siddharth was really angry looking them ...

Whereas siddharth was sitting at the corner ...
Suddenly the main door opened and

Tha star caste of street dancer entered the house ....

Everyone one was enjoying the environment was filled with masti and positive energy....

But our two souls were just thinking about each other and were very distracted ....

Shraddha saw shehnaaz and called her to sing a song ...

She sang the most famous song with different fan base ...

You guessed it right bol do na zara ...

Whereas sid was just feeling every line of her ...and kursi toot gayi ....😂😂😂😂😂😂

(Meko abhi tak nahi pata hai kursi kese tuti ..apko pata hai to comment karke zaroor bataye😀😂😂😂)

Finally after lots of masti and ghorne ka session .....😋..the day was called off ...

Shehnaaz changed fatafat and came to her bed( sidnaaz bed ok 🤣) and acted like she is sleeping before sid comes ...

( Abb ka bataye usse bhi kaha neend aati hai apne kullu ke bin😉)....

Sid entered and saw the nazara ...and was deep inside happy that she is sleeping with him ...

But he maintained his poker face and slept beside her without facing her ....

Dono ek doosre se khafa the ...

But #takdullah were feeling satisfied...

Paras- finally yaar we succeeded ....abb yeh dono alne mei lage rahenge aur game bhool jayenge ...

Arti- han yar sahi mei ....chal abb sote hai

.
.
.
Inki conversation shefali bagga ne sun li
..

She fatafat went to vg and told everything ...

Vg was feeling disgusting ....aise kese karsake hai yeh logg ....shi yar shi ...

Sb- sachme yaar vikas this is disgusting....abb apan ko kuch karna hai padega nahi to misunderstandings aur badd jayengi ..

Vg- ya right ! Ek kaam kar is baar tu sid se baat kar aur mei sana se karta hu ..

Sb- are nahi sid muje pasand nahi karta why will he talk to me ...

Vg- pagal ...use tu sana ka point of view batana aur tu ladki bhi hai to ladkiyo ki philosophy bata ....( He hits her head) ..

Sb-- ok fine .....

To be continued. ...

Abb kya karenge hamare captain of the ship jan ne ke liye jude rahiya ...

Hint next part has a big surprise for uh guys ....😉