Love At First Act (Adrian Andrews x Reader)

Requested By: Outorou-Shingo

Request: Adrian is in love with the reader but is way too scared to confess, so the whole studio is trying to get Adrian to build confidence. Matt even pretends to confess to the reader which makes Adrian feel heartbroken upon seeing it, but she tries to win the reader's heart over still.

Timing: Before Farewell, My Turnabout

--------------------

ADRIAN'S POV

"If you love her, just tell her!"

"I'm sure she feels the same!"

"You can do it!"

These were everyone's to me every day whenever I got to the studio. They kept trying to get me to confess to (Y/n), but I still hadn't gained the courage to do it. I noticed Matt smirk before walking off towards where (Y/n) was. I sighed, feeling the tears well up in my eyes. 

YOUR POV

I was sitting in one of the dressing rooms at the studio when there was a knock at the door, "Come in." The door opened to reveal Matt, "Oh hi, Matt. Did you need something?"

"Yes, actually. I have something to confess to you."

"You do?"

"Yes. I've had a crush on you for a while."

I was shocked at this, I'd had a slight crush on him, but my real feelings laid with Adrian. I looked down, before speaking, "I-I like you too, Matt."

"Really? Then would you accompany me to the cinema tonight?"

"I'd love to, Matt."

He left the room and I giggled softly to myself. I then heard another knock on the door, "Come in!" This time the door opened to reveal a very dejected looking Adrian, "Oh! Adrian! Hi! What's up? You look like a deflated balloon."

"I was coming to tell you something, but it seems I'm too late."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, that I've had a crush on you for a while, but I guess I was too late in telling you. I mean you're with Matt now, so I'll just go," she spoke, a tear falling on her cheek before going to walk out the door. I grabbed her hand to stop her, "No, you're not too late. I only agreed to go with Matt because I was trying to mask my true feelings.... For you," I spoke my face heating up.

"What?!"

"Yes, I love you Adrian."

She pounced on me, pinning me to the ground before kissing me. I kissed back wrapping my arms round her waist and hers going to my neck.

"Well well well. What do we have here? It seems she finally got the courage to tell her." We broke off at the voice to see the rest of the studio at the door looking at us

"What do you mean?"

"(Y/n), I never actually meant to confess to you like that. It was so Adrian would pluck up the courage to tell you, she had feelings for you," Matt spoke.

"Well, I'm glad you did! Now I have an amazing girlfriend! That's if you want to be my girlfriend, Adrian." She kissed me again before breaking off, "Does that answer your question?"

"Yes," I replied kissing her again.