The show

Hannah pov
Today was the day of the musical. I have to wear a blonde a wig to cover my red hair. I was so excited for this everyone was here. I could see Jake, Colby, Sam, Corey, Devyn, Kat, and Aaron sit down. My heart was pounding in my chest. Not because I was scared just nervous. I had never practice my songs in front of the house. The show was starting so Kate and Matt go on stage.

Time warp~ later

Colby pov
When Hannah said that Aaron Smith's hair looked "sexy pushed back" I got a little jealous. She never said stuff like that to me. I know that it was just in the song and she had to. I didn't even really know why I was jealous. I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and kept watching the show. She looked really good as a blonde. I was so consumed in the show that when it was intermission I was waiting for it to start again.

Time warp~ after intermission

Colby pov
Hannah, Jade, Kat, and a girl that I think is named Riley came on stage. They were wear red Santa clause outfits that were very exposing. They started dancing and I was so surprised. This was a lot more sexual that I was expecting. I felt my pants get a lot tighter. "Oh no no no shit!" I whisper to myself. I take the book they give you when you come in a put it over my crotch. The things she does to me and she doesn't even know.