Back stage

Hannah pov
The show just ended and I was heading out to see everyone when someone stopped me. "Hello Ms. Webber, we would love it if you would joins us at Hollywood Arts. You have a week to tell us." The man said. "Oh my I would love to let me talk to my dad." "Okay just email us about it." "Will do!" I say with a smile. I walk up to everyone and hug all of them. Colby pulls me into a hug and says "I like the jingle bell rock song." Loud enough for just us to hear. I pull away and pinch his cheeks. I look at Jake and smile at him. "You did good! I don't know if I like the jingle bell rock dance though..." he says trail off. I look over and smirk at Colby. Colby and I's secret relationship wasn't easy to hide. We had been secretly dating for a month. I love him with all my heart. We all giggle and talk about the show. "I like you blonde Hannah." Colby says to me. I blush a bit at him. "I'm a natural blonde. I just didn't want to keep it that way. I would dye my hair all the time at the foster care home." I say poking him in the stomach. "I want to show you guys something!" I guide all of them to the back stage door. "Are we aloud back here?" Aaron asks. Aaron didn't live with us anymore because he moved in with Tori but we were still really close. "It'll be fine! They won't care!" I walked back stage and the followed.

Colby pov
I look up and see all the ropes holding up the curtains and sand bags hold down certain things. It looked really cool back here. "Here's my dressing room!" Hannah said with excitement. We walked in. It had a vanity and a little couch for resting. I sat down on the couch and said "This is nice." "Thanks I really like it. Being Cady is not easy all the time. Sometimes I have to do four or five outfit changes. Each time I only get like two or three minutes." "That's pretty impressive! I don't know if I could do that!" Kat says in awe. "Hey Kat I want you to meet my other friend Kat one day! She played Karin." "She did a really good job." I say. "She's a really good actor." She says back. "I would love to!" Kat says smiling. "So umm the talent scout from HollyWood Arts was here. And he asked me to attend." She says smiling. "Can I go?" "Of course is that even a question?" Jake says getting up of the couch and hugging her.