24

11pm
Heaven
I was still at the office just trying to piece everything together about the whole Sha'Kyia situation. Jada came to keep me company but I told her to go home I don't want her being in these uncomfortable ass chairs. Alex was sound asleep with one hand holding up his head in the chairs in front of my desk. After I get all of my belongings I tap him lightly on the shoulder. He didn't move. He sleeps like a damn bear, believe me when I tell you.

"Bestie come on let's go home" I said while gently pushing him in the shoulder a little bit. He eventually started moving and kind of jumped out of his sleep. He looked up to me with low eyes as he covered his mouth with his shoulder to yawn.

"How don't you be having bags under yours eyes staying here this long? My shit close no later than 10 everyday" Alex said as he got up and stretched. I chuckled and tossed him his jacket and turned off the lights in the office. I held onto his shoulder as I switched into my ugg slides. He grabbed my shoes as we both waited for the elevator.

We walked out of the building and began walking towards Alex's parked car. We got into the car and I got this weird feeling that someone was watching us. We put on our seatbelts. I looked in the rear view and didn't see anything suspicious.

"What you looking all paranoid for?" Alex asked as he looked over at me then back to the road. I nervously turned around, still seeing no one and I turned back around in my seat. "I don't know, I think I'm still kinda paranoid ever since Keith bitch ass" I admitted as I put my head down. I didn't know it until I verbally said the words. I think I grew to become scared of that man.

Alex
I pulled up in front of my house and I rested my head on the wheel and clenched it. I didn't want to think the worse but judging by her movements and her paranoia.. I hope it's not what I think it is. That's just going to make this nigga a target for me even faster. I took off my seatbelt to look at Heaven who wore a worried look. She tried to get out the car but I grabbed her wrists. She looked back at me in her seat

"You sure you good? As a matter a fact Hev, you stay here. Olivia spent a night tonight so she'll be with you tonight. Just go to my room,get comfortable and I'll be back in like a hour" I explained as I looked down at my phone. She held a expression I couldn't explain.

"Where the hell are you going Alex? Im still not going to be alright with you out doing god knows what" she said and I chuckled. She really care about a niqqa. I hope I don't have to leave her for this bitch niqqa.

"I promise I'll be right back. I told you I was going to handle the dude. It's about that time, it's the perfect time too" I told her and she hit me in the shoulder. I held it cause that shit type hurt. "What did I say?" I asked and she shook her head and flopped back in her seat.

"Somebody just killed Kyia and you wanna off this nigga right after? No I refuse Alex. Get your ass in this house, I'm not even in the mood for the bullshit right now" She told me with a stern tone. I huffed before turning off the car and getting out. So now I needed another plan, I knew I shouldn't had even told her anything. I should've followed my mind and just do the damn thing.

Selena
I made my way to his house and I rung the doorbell. Within seconds the door was being held open by a sexy ass man who I have grown to do just about any damn thing for. Call me a fool but he loves me and I love him.

"You gonna stand there or let me in babe? You don't miss me?" I asked and he smirked. He stepped to the side before smacking my ass. I giggled and sat down on the couch waiting for him to join me. When he finally sat down I sat down on his lap.

"What you been up to?" He asked in a husky voice. He sounded like he was sleeping or something.

"Nothing I was bored and decided to come see my man. You know I missed you right" I said while kissing on his neck. He gently pushed me away as he looked at me. "We need to talk. Shit is getting hot and I need you to get your statement straight" He told me and I got off of him to sit on the couch.