|| 2 ||

'Stop making me late, I know you're always late but I have a reputation! Stop it and let me get to work!' AU

"Kakashi-Sensei is late. Again." A yellow-haired boy groaned and leaned against the railing. Kakashi was usually late and Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto were annoyed.

"What does he do that makes him so late?" Sakura wondered aloud.

"He says he gets caught up in playing with a dolphin."

"There's no dolphins around here! I say we go look for him!"

"What if he's doing something personal?" 

"He probably doesn't want a dobe sneaking up on him like that."

"Shut up Sasuke! I'm going to look for him!"

Sakura and Sasuke decided to follow along because they were very curious. The three walked around town until they heard voices in the woods.

"Kakashiii! You do this every single day and you're making me late!" 

Naruto and Sakura looked at each other in confusion. Is it just them or did that sound like Iruka-sensei?

"When you get home, you're either grading papers or asleep and the only way that I get any attention is when I bother you"

That voice was Kakashi's. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura hid in a bush and peeked at the scene.

Kakashi was laying on top of Iruka. Iruka was pinned on the ground with his back to the dirt. Kakashi was grinning and Iruka was struggling limply. Iruka looked like he didn't want to leave but he was still whining.

"Kakashiiii! We're going to be late! I already know you're always late but I'm a teacher!"

"Hmph."

"Kakashi Hatake get off me or I'll murder you in your sleep and blame it on the Akatsuki."

"You're mean."

"We're late"

Kakashi rolled off him and they got up. Iruka kissed Kakashi on his masked cheek. At that moment, Sakura stepped on a stick. Iruka turned and Kakashi sighed.

"Come out of your hiding place."

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura walked into view.  Iruka glared at them.

"You never told us that you were dating Iruka-sensei! Is that why you're always late Kakashi?!" Naruto was mad that nobody had bothered to tell him.

"Sometimes I'm reading and sometimes I'm annoying him. It depends"

"Since Iruka-sensei is like our dad it fits that our squad leader is like our other dad!" Sakura smiled

Iruka gave them his usual big smile. Kakashi hugged him closer.

"Can Iruka-sensei join us for our training one day?" Naruto grinned.

"OH SNAP I HAVE CLASS! I'M A TEACHER! KAKASHI HATAKE I'LL KICK YOU THE NEXT TIME YOU MAKE ME THIS LATE!"

 Iruka smacked Kakashi's hand, grabbed his notebook, and disappeared. Kakashi chuckled. The next day, Iruka and Kakashi came out to the whole village since they knew Naruto would tell eventually.

The End