Character

Your name is Odessa Brooke, you are played by Madison beer:

You are 20 years old. You are born on the 19th of August 1999. You live with your mom and your older brother who is 2 years older than you. Your dad was very abusive to you and your mom and bro when you were young. Your dad raped you when you were 13. He told you to keep quite and not tell anyone and you listened because you were young but when you turned 16 you couldn't hold it any longer so you told your mom. When she did she confronted your dad and then called the police but when the police got there he wasn't there. He run away. It has been 4 years and they still haven't found him. I did dance almost my whole life and I am really good. I was in a dance team but I quit because my dad wouldn't let me do it. When tiktok came out I saw people doing some dances and I decided to check it out and I posted one and in just a day I got 4M likes and 4.6M followers. I was shocked and I decided to do more dances and now I have 45M. It's only been 2 months. There is this girl named Charli D'amelio she has 48M followers. She is pretty good and she only has 3M followers more than me but I don't care because it's not a competition. My older brother has 20M followers and he is single.

Gonna stop here and I am sorry if they are mistakes but I hope you have an awesome day.