The breakup💔

I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping nonstop I checked it and it was either tiktok or Instagram. I check the time and it was 10am. I got up and brushed my teeth and showered then got dressed:

I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen:Btw this is your house:

Btw this is your house:

Me:Hey LindaLinda is your cooker Linda:Good morning OdessaMe:What's for breakfast today

Me:Hey Linda
Linda is your cooker
Linda:Good morning Odessa
Me:What's for breakfast today.
Linda:I made bacon with eggs, your favourite.
Me:Yayy.
I give her a hug from behind as she continue to cook the bacon. Then my brother Parker came down.
Parker:Good morning Dessa, morning Linda.
Me and Linda:Morning.
Parker:Is that bacon and eggs I smell?!
Me:That's right.
Parker:Mhm. How long will it take.
Linda:5 minutes left.
Me:ok, Parker make a tiktok with me.
Parker:Yes baby sis.
I put my phone on the ring light and select a sound and we did the dance.
Linda:Breakfast is ready.
We go to the dining table as she puts our plate on the table. I sometimes wanna help but my mom does not let us.
Me:Btw where is mom?!
Parker:She is still asleep probably.
Then our mom comes into the dining room.
Mom:Morning!!
Me and Parker:Morning mom.
Linda:Morning miss.
Mom:What's for breakfast?!
Me:My favourite.
She sits down at her seat and we start eating. After 15 minutes I finish eating. I took my plate to the sink and was about to wash it until Linda came.
Linda:Darling, you do not need to wash the plates. Its my job.
Me:Oh don't worry its fine.
Linda:No...
Me:I insist.
She smiles at me and I smile at her back and then I start washing the dishes. After I was done, I went to my room and put on some Nike airforces.
I head back downstairs and tell my mom and Parker that I was going to Mark's house. I kiss the a goodbye and head to the garage to get my car:

 I kiss the a goodbye and head to the garage to get my car:

I enter and head to Mark's house. It is 20 minutes away. After 20 minutes I finally reached his house, he wasn't a tiktoker, he went to college but he then dropped out. He doesn't have a lot of money so his house isn't that big but I don't care. I knock the door and his mom answers the door.
Mm=Marks mom.
Mm:Hello Odessa
Me:Hi miss Hall
Mm:Come in.
I go in and I didn't see Mark in the kitchen he was probably in his room.
Mm:Parker might be in his room, I was having a nap so I didn't check when he got home.
Me:I'm sorry for waking you up but.... he went out?
Mm:yhin the morning.
Me:oh.... ok I'll go and check.
I smile at her and I head up to Mark's room. Just as I was about to turn the knob I heard moans. He couldn't..... I open the door and I start tearing up. He was having sex with someone else. I couldn't see her face because Mark was covering her because he was on top of her. I couldn't take it any longer.
Me:WTF MARK!??!
They both look up at me and cover themselves
Mark:Babe! I can ex—-
Me:Why!?
I shout crying even more.
I look at the girl and it was Daisy Keech. I couldn't believe it, wasn't she dating Tony Lopez.
Daisy:Listen to him bitch?!
Excuse me, this bitch did not just call me a bitch!!
Mark:I don't want to be with you anymore okay!?
Me:You could have fucking told me before cheating on me.
Mark:Well that's boring. I want Daisy not you. She is better. We are breaking up. We are done!!
I scoff and just stare at the both of them.
Me:Fuck you Mark. I loved you and gave you everything and then you end up cheating on me
and—
Mark:Oh come, you actually thinked I loved you. The only reason I dated you was because you were famous, pretty and rich.
They both laugh at me and I couldn't hold it any longer. I run out of the house crying. I enter my car and burst into tears. I rest my head on the driving wheel. He never loved me. All boys are exactly the same. They all just end up using you and then dump you. This isn't the first time this is happening. It's the second time this happened. I head to Starbucks and order a (your favourite Starbucks drink). I head to a table to sit but instead I bump into a guy and almost spilled my drink on him but I didn't. I looked up and see a boy with brown eyes and curly hair. He was pretty cute ngl. OMG ODESSA STOP.
Me:I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking at where I was going.
Him:It's cool I'm so—
I wipe my tears away and look at the man closely and it was Tony Lopez.
Tony:Are you okay why are you crying!!
Me:I'm fine
Tony:But why are you crying?!
Me:It's fine—-you're all the same anyways
Tony:What!?
Me:Nothing just leave me alone
I turn around and head to the door, I felt bad but they all turn out to be the same anyway. Just as I was going to enter my car someone holded my arm and pushed me to a wall very hard. I cry in pain and look and it was my dad.
Me:Wtf!!!
Dad:Hello Odessa
Me:What the fuck are you doing here. Let me go.
I try to push him away from me but he was holding me really tight.
Dad:I want to finish what I started.
Me:No please.
He  tries to kiss me but then someone pushes him to the ground. I look up and see it was Tony. Omg thank god. He punches his face and then he cane over to me.
Tony:Are you okay?
Me:Yh....
I check behind him and saw that my dad wasn't there anymore, he must have run. I sigh heavily and start breathing hard. I always have pânico attacks whenever these things happen.
Tony:Are you okay?
I couldn't speak, I just nod my head and tried to walk but instead I fell to the ground and started to cry even more. Tony kneels down and hugs me. I continue crying on his shoulders as he rubs my back. He was so kind, even though I was rude to him before. I then hug him back and he continue to rub my back:

Going to stop here. Sorry if there are any problems because I am not going over it. Bye and be safe.