❝we're going to do a mission.❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Xiaomi was busy watching Netflix on her laptop until she finishes her second series of the day

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Xiaomi was busy watching Netflix on her laptop until she finishes her second series of the day. She sits up, realizing that it was night already and she wasn't able to eat lunch.

She exits her room, making her way downstairs to the living room. She sees the boys but immediately hides herself when it looks like they're planning something.

"There's a drug leader in one of the house in UN Village. He is also selling little girls there, so our priority are those girls." Lucas says and Xiaomi freezes on her spot.

"We need to get inside without anyone catching us since UN Village is also heavily guarded." She heard Sicheng says and she continue to listen to their plans.

She covers her mouth and went back to her room, not wanting them to know that she was there.

She closes the door and turn of the lights, letting the blue sky give light to her room. She sits on the floor, leaning back on the door as she blankly stares at the window.

She gets up, anxiety running through her head and stomach. She walks towards the mirror, removing her shirt and the bandages.

She sees her injury there, getting better. She frowns before placing her hand on her throat, thinking about her mute self.

She puts on her shirt, not bothering covering the injury since it's very close to healing. She lays down on the bed, placing the laptop on the desk.

She stares at the ceiling before closing her eyes.

She then got an image of the young her using the sniper, shotting dummies. Her mother watching her on the side with a unexplainable smile.

She couldn't tell if she was proud or worried. Proud that she can protect herself or worried that she might die.

She hangs her bed on the side of the bed, staring at the sky where the moon isn't there. She gets the vision of her mother dying again.

Her hands turns into a fist, feeling angry that her own father killed her, shooting her at the head and stabbing her.

She heard the door open and sits up to look at the person who it was. She sees Lucas there, smiling widely.

"Hey, you look clueless." He laughs, closing the door and walks towards her bed.

"You didn't eat lunch nor dinner. Are you hungry? Kun gege is cooking, do you want to request a dish?" His smile wide and it made Xiaomi think if they're planning on hiding their mission from her.

Xiaomi looks around, seeing a paper and pen on the desk. She grabs it and writes something on it. She then showed it to Lucas who just chuckled.

"Just noodles?" He asks her and she nodded. He then patted her head before exiting her room.

Xiaomi frowns and puts down the paper, looking at the window again. She gets up from the bed, going through her closet if she has any clothes fitted for moving around easily and for missions.

▔▔
Xiaomi gets up from her bed, looking at the clock and the clock has finally struck 3 am. She puts on a cardigan before tying her hair in a ponytail.

She then sneaks her way to the basement where the guns and indoor training ground is.

From what she heard, their mission will be later that day during night, so they would want to restore their energy by sleeping.

She stops in front of the door, hesitating to go inside with her fear of guns. She closes her eyes, taking a deep breath before entering the room.

She wants to exit the room in an instant as soon as her eyes lands on the countless guns that's everywhere in one side of the room.

She closes the door, walking towards to the table where the long guns are. Her eyes lands on a rifle.

She gulps, seeing her hand shaking as she reaches out for it. She closes her eyes, grabbing the gun from the wall.

She opens one eye and sees the rifle in her hand. She opens the other eye, feeling herself breathing heavily but learned how to calm it all down, anxiety still taking over her stomach, creating knots.

She starts to look for the bullets and once she found it, she loaded the rifle with them. She puts on some earmuffs, not wanting to destroy her ears with the loud shots.

She then looks over the divider, seeing where she is supposed to be standing, aiming her gun at the target that's a couple of meters away from her.

She closes her eye, aiming for the head. She presses the trigger, slightly flinching and shrieking a little when she shoots.

She opens her eyes, seeing the bullet go through the target that's on the head. She sighs in relief, looking down.

She takes her hands away from the rifle, shaking it a little to calm her nerves. She also notices herself sweating a bit.

She places her hand on the rifle again, shooting again, practicing her aims.

Little did she know, someone was watching her.

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*