❝ finally, a confession. ❞

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Xiaomi makes her way to the basement, opening the door of one specific room

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Xiaomi makes her way to the basement, opening the door of one specific room. She takes a deep breath, her eyes landing on the guns hanged up on the wall.

She bites her lip, entering the room and closes the door behind her. She walks towards the corner where the shotguns are.

She puts on some earmuffs before tying her hair in a ponytail. She grabs a pump shotgun before standing behind the divider, aiming for a headshot on the target.

She closes one eye, pressing the trigger. She kept her eyes open as the bullet leaves the gun, making a loud bang. She watches the bullet as it hit the target in a blink of an eye.

She turns her head, pulling a lever where it allows the targets to move. She starts to shoot the targets, always aiming for the head and chest.

She was too busy practicing herself that she didn't even notice someone has entered the room, watching her shoot the targets.

"For someone who used to be scared of guns, she's a professional at this." He mutters, grabbing earmuffs and puts it on.

He sits down, watching her practice until he notices her putting the shotgun down. He removes the earmuffs and heaed her curse.

She turns around, flinching when she saw Lucas and points the shotgun at him, shocking the boy.

"WOAAHHH!! IT'S JUST ME!!" Lucas shouts and Xiaomi puts the shotgun down once she realizes that it was Lucas.

"Jesus, you're lucky that I ran out of bullets." She says, grabbing a box of bullets on the side before loading them in the shotgun.

She removes her earmuffs, looking at Lucas before pointing the shotgun at him once again, surprising the boy.

"Speak up, why are you here?" She asks, her honey voice replaced with a threating one, shocking Lucas even more.

"Woah- I'm not a criminal or something! What's wrong-" She walks closer to him, still pointing the gun at him.

Lucas notices her finger almost pressing the trigger completely. Lucas became quiet until Xiaomi smiles, putting the shotgun down.

"I'm just joking, what are you doing here anyway?" She asks, going back to the divider and starts to shoot the targets once again.

"I just wanted to grab a gun for training outside but then I see you here." He says and she puts down the shotgun, looking st Lucas.

She walks towards him, leaning closer to his face, her breathing on top of his lips.

"You know, someone told me something." She smiles, taking a step back, making Lucas pout and slightly disappointed.

"That I should confess to the person I love..." She puts the shotgun on the desk, closing the distance between her and Lcas once again.

"Who do you love?" Lucas asks and she chuckles,waning closer to his lips. She felt her lips brush against his and Lucas felt himself stiffened at her action.

He closes his eyes and just connect their lips. He wraps his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him as Xiaomi cups his cheeks, still kissing him.

"I love you." She says in between the kiss and Lucas smiled. He breaks the kiss, looking up at her before caressing her hair. He stands up from his seat and hugs her.

"I love you too, my angel."

◇─◇

Jaemin peeks into the room, noticing the necklace glow when it turned fully opaque green. He sighs in relief before going back to his room.

He sees the lady there, staring out of the window. Her black hair flowing down to the back of her knees.

She turns around, seeing Jaemin before smirking.

"Finished it?" She asks and Jaemin nods, putting the necklace in the box where the other opaque ones are.

"Freeze time and help me remove their memories of me." He says and the lady snaps her finger.

Jaemin looks around, making sure everything is frozen. He looks out of the window, noticing the bird on the sky stopped moving, as well as the clouds.

He then went downstairs, one by one removing the memories of the boys, their memories of Jaemin.

He then went to the basement, seeing a frozen Lucas and Xiaomi, hugging each other.

He sighs, walking towards them. He hugs them both before closing his eyes.

"I'll see you guys soon again and when I do, let's all be friends for the rest of my life." He says softly, breaking the hug.

He steps back, placing his hand on their foreheads before removing their memories of the one and only Na Jaemin.

"Come on, get your things and let's go to Xiaojun's world next." The lady appears, giving Jaemin the bag. She then teleports them to the room where Jaemin was staying in before unfreezing time again.

"Fine, make a portal." Jaemin says and the lady did. He sees another bedroom and a picture frame on the side, seeing him and a boy.

"That's Liu Yang Yang. You're friends with him in this world. Go get Xiaojun and Changri together. Once you enter this world, you'll immediately get their memories." She says and Jaemin nods.

He then steps into the portal, closing his eyes.

He opens his eyes, seeing himself in the bedroom of Liu Yang Yang's house in Xiaojun's world.

He felt a tear drop from his eye once he sees the memories of the girl.

"Such horrible people..."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ E N D ⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

THAT'S IT FOR THE ENDINGGG

I added a little part of Jaemin traveling to the next world which will be Book 7 of the Soulmates Series.

This also happened to the past members who got their soulmates already ^v^

Less confusion for Jaemin's role!!