Chapter 10 - Sam

"Turpentine!" said Sam after a few hours of searching

"What's that?" said Dean from where he was listening shifting from one radio station to the next

"An accelerant. I hacked into the coroner's office system and got the full report. Apparently, the  Danny de la Vega turnout coat was doused in turpentine."

"What is used in the plant?"

"From what I read about it, there was none that should have been used in that factory"

"So, our guys were in the fire, doing whatever firefighters do to contain it when he was suddenly drenched in an accelerant that wasn't supposed to be in the place. If that doesn't sound like he was murdered, I don't know what does."

"And the worst is that there was another fire not long ago. Another firefighter died, Leo Barnes. And according to the coroner's report, there were also traces of turpentine on him."

"So we have a serial killer running around, killing firemen and make it appear as if they died in the line of duty? If not for the accelerant, I would have thought that this could be a demon"

"Do you want to look into it?"

"I mean, why not. It would change from killing leviathan and monsters. But I'm not running into the fire. 

"Neither am I. Even if we could steal some firefighter gear if it comes to that"

"Let's hope it doesn't th-" he said before interrupting suddenly

"What?" asked Sam, intrigued by his brother sudden silence

"That the line used by the SCFD. There's another fire happening right now. It's the same firehouse that's responding right now"

"Let's go check nearby"

"Alright"