#1

Behind your faint smile when you look at me,
I want to paint a purple light,
Our footstep may not coincide,
But I want to walk this path with you,
Still with you.

~ Jungkook
Still With You

_________________________________________

I stared in horror at the figure that was lying down.It wasn't one of those girls.

A boy.A beautiful boy. The most handsome boy I had ever seen. His face was a painting you could loose yourself into.A painting you can't get enough of.

"Why don't you answer me?".
his words snapped me back to reality.

"Uh-huh...what?"
He let out a sigh.

"Do you treat-,hold on,you weren't listening to me,right?"

I just realised that the beautiful guy I was thinking about has a broken nose because of my recklessness.I was such a spitfire.

"I am really sorry...Mr.--..."

"JK,I am JK"he nearly spits out. Angry Bird!

"...Mr.JK, I am really sorry about your loss but I am not okay myself and I thought those people who had hurt me where here again"

I didn't understand why I was apologising to him.He entered the room like a theif.

"Come with me"he said.

"I don't even know you" I tried to protest.

"I know you don't trust people often but I promise I won't hurt you, I'll help you."

"Uh.okay"I said, not quite understanding why I was trusting him.

"Will you able to walk?,I see an injury on your ankle"he asked politely.

I said that I was fine but few moments of walking hurt my leg so much that I stumbled.I closed my eyes in fear but I noticed that I don't fall.Muscular arms were holding me from behind.

JK! I realised.And before I could do anything he was already carrying me in his arms.

"W-Where are w-we g-going?" God!Why am I stuttering on words!

"Let's get out of here first"