#2

“Perhaps the point of stories is not that they are objectively true, but that the soul of the story is truer than reality.”

          —Cassandra Clare, Chain of Gold
_________________________________________

I looked around.This place was not my new school.This looked like an old building.

"Um...what is this place?"I asked him

"This.."I noticed the hesitation on his face,"...it is a brothel"

"A...What?" I nearly choke as he said those words.

"Well,I had thought you were a girl here,but you were in a school uniform and that too of my school,so I knew you weren't from here"

Too many questions popped in my head like always.

"Um...so what's the date today?"

"Oh,yes...yes you want to remember the date when JK! held you in his arms and that too on the day you met him"
He smirked at me.

"Not that I'm really interested in you,
just tell it?"

"So annoying,it's 7 July"he pouts

what!I've been here since 3 freaking days!My brothers must've gone deadass crazy about me.

"So,why do come here?,you're a school student and that too of the Student Discipline Committee."I said pointing to his badge.

"Uh..I had been sent to find some lost girl named Minari."

I looked at him and said, "Uh.. I am Minari... Jung Minari"

He looked at me with some shock."So those guys are your brothers.OMG"and smiled a little.

"What about my brothers, hey JK, speak up!!!"

"Um since you've been lost they have said if the school authorities didn't find you they'll sue the school"he told

Uh! Damn they are so protective sometimes it's embarrassing.

" Uh... I know my hyungs are like that too"

"What?"

Was he reading my thoughts!

"You said you're hyungs make yourself embarrassed, na... "

"Oh. Huh.. Yeah"

"Hey, looks like we're out of here, I don't understand why it was empty"

As we reached the entrance I could sense something behind me. Something which didn't quite felt good. It felt evil.I felt cold at my back.

"JK..." I looked at him nervously and tugged at the helm of his shirt.

"Ah..Minari what happened?" he looked at me with concern.

"T-There's s-some..t-thing behind me?!" I stuttered.

He looked behind me and then looked at me again and then smiled at me.
"No," he said"it's just your mind is disturbed that you are not able to feel it properly in the your environment"

And just these words seemed to have assured me that nothing was behind me.

But me,myself was not sure whether I could trust him or not.

But his eyes,his Bambi like eyes were so honest.

And his muscular arms that held me so tight.

So tight....

So tight!

My own words snapped me out of my beautiful fantasies and I must have blushed at the close contact as he held me bridal style and opened the doors and we were out in the garden.

"It's alright...k-know you can put me down here"I said

And on cue he laid me gently on a bench at the end of the building overlooking the hills.I looked and I realised I was at the top of the hills and nobody will be able to see this area of the top while the whole city was visible.

It must've been built purposely.

What a nice hideout!

"Can I ask you something?" I am just so curious.

"Yeah"he looked towards me.

God! his stare!!!!

What's happening???

Control Mina...control yourself!!!

I compose myself.

"You were here to find me,you say..." he nods in agreement,"...how did you jnow I was here?"

He looks at me.

I suspect  a slight   

h e s i t a t i o n   

in his eyes but it disappears as quietly

as it had come.

"I don't know just tjought know one would search here

so I did

And here we are."

.
.
.
Hi guys , I can't do better like I try but Ik my writing is poor and I update soooo
late.

Sorry:(

Do vote and comment