• my oc - e.b.

• 𝚋𝚒𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚢 •

𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 :
— emely bautista

𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 :
— em

𝙖𝙜𝙚 :
— 21

𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙨 :
— human

𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 :
— female
— she / her

• 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 •

𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 :
— emely is essentially the wine-aunt friend. there are times when she acts like a parent and stresses out over the well-being of her friends. other times, she is the catalyst of said stress-causing events and taking part in it. nonetheless, she is a responsible person and hates having things out of the order she usually has them in—albeit a tiny bit messy at times.

𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 :
— bisexual

𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 :
— strawberry and lemon sweets, reading, dancing, walks on the beach, going to movie theaters

𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 :
— any form of abuse, any form of discrimination, being yelled at, driving when the weather isn't ideal

𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙬𝙨 :
— emely sometimes tends to be a control freak when it comes to her affairs. she can be extremely stubborn and refuse to listen to others when offering advice, even if it's needed.

𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 :
— clowns, the darkness, car accidents

• 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 •

𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 :
— tanned, honey skin ; warm, dark brown eyes ; fluffy, pink-dyed hair ; black eyebrows, same color as her natural hair ; a scar on her cheek

• 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 •

𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 :
— (deceased) father ; brian bautista
— (deceased) mother ; miranda bautista
— uncle ; zachary bautista
— aunt ; liliana bautista
— oldest sister (twin) ; aline bautista
—  oldest sister (twin) ; adriana bautista
— (deceased) older sister ; diana bautista
— twin brother ; joshua bautista
— (deceased) younger brother ; gabriel bautista

𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 :
— lorelai
— ava

𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙚𝙨 :
— steve

• 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 •

𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 :
— baker / chef at a local cafe that her older sisters (aline and adriana) own and run

𝙝𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙞𝙚𝙨 :
— ballet
— hip-hop
— contemporary
— "if it's some kind of dance, i probably know it.  advantages of having two professional dancers as guardians, amirite?"

• 𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 •

𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 :
— emely's biological parents were wonderful parents at first.  they were happily in love, taking care of their six children.  though, sadly, her mother fell to bad substance abuse, affecting everyone's lives.  before long, the family ended up suffering a car crash, killing all but aline, adriana, joshua, and herself.  the four siblings were put under the care of their uncle and aunt ever since.
— after receiving plenty of help and the aid of time, emely is over the incident.  though, she still suffers slight ptsd from the event.

• 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊 •
— ava indirectly helped her get comfortable in cars again, since she used to ask emely to drive her around.
— lorelai is the reason her hair is pink.  the other girl convinced her to have a makeover day, and it was a spur-of-the-moment decision.  she was unsure at first but warmed up to it.  her natural hair color is black.
— emely lives on the same apartment floor as ava, two doors down from her.  when it's quiet enough, she can hear any extremely loud noises from her friend's apartment.
— emely's scar isn't from the crash. it was from much younger, when she was play-fighting with joshua, and ended up tumbling down a hill littered with sharp sticks and rocks. joshua has a scar across his nose for the same reason.