- 1 { es }

have you ever seen someone that you missed after a couple of years, but they don't recognize you at all? doesn't it hurt?

yeah, (crush) understands.

(crush) and (oc) were together in high school. things were going smoothly, until graduation and applying for colleges rolled by. (oc) was accepted into their dream school, though unfortunately for the relationship, it was in a different country. after talking about it, the two split up in favor of letting (oc) do what they want.

flash forward years later, and (crush) finds themselves helping out the lycan and ro'meave companies by cleaning up an old lodge. while out on a trip for supplies, they run into (oc) at one of the stores.

two issues, though.

one, (oc) doesn't remember (crush) at all. and two, (oc)'s eyes are unnaturally green, glimmering as if they were emeralds in the sun.

characters present :
- both our oc's and crushes, the main cast of emerald secret

plot-in-a-nutshell :
- ein has our oc's underneath forever potions - one to forget the mystreet cast, the other to follow his will and never argue. the rest plays out mostly like the series, we improv as we go, ya know?
- if ya like angst - when the entirety of emerald secret solves itself, our oc's have been freed from only the potion of control. the effects of the potion of memory are now permanent, and our oc's have no chances of regaining their memories of the mystreet cast.