HHAW4

Yeonjun can't stop thinking about Beomgyu. The way he look makes him bother. He knew somethings going on inside Beomgyu's heart but he still don't know it.

Should I follow him? He thought as he entered the school's gymnasium. Yeonjun went straight to his coach. He finally made a decision.

"Coach. Something urgent came up and I really need to pass this practice. Promise, I will double the practice next time. Just please let me pass this day coach." Yeonjun tried his best to act and surprisingly his coach agreed.

"Alright, fine. But next time you'll do 30 laps. Now, go before I change my mind." Yeonjun is so thankful and hug his coach. He then run fast, so he can catch up Beomgyu.

His heart is beating so fast as if he is chasing his lover that will go overseas. Which is almost the case but not totally the case.

(A/n: you guys know what i mean sjshsjs)

He just run until he notice a familiar figure outside a convenience store. It is Beomgyu sitting on the bench outside while eating the ice cream Yeonjun gave him.

Yeonjun's lip form a smile as he spotted Beomgyu. He went closer to him but a guy sit beside Beomgyu.

"You still haven't change. It's cold outside and yet you're eating an ice cream?" the guy said. Beomgyu stop eating the ice cream as a tear went down on his cheeks.

Seeing this, Yeonjun felt a pain in his heart. He take a deep breathe before walking straight to Beomgyu. The guy looked at him suprised but Yeonjun didn't mind the guy.

"Let's go, Beomgyu" He hold Beomgyu's hand and took him away from the guy. Beomgyu just looked at him surprised but he then tightly hold Yeonjun's hand.

"I see you found a new guy huh, Beomgyu." the guy said. Beomgyu stopped walking and faced the guy.

"We're done for a long time, Taehyun! PLEASE LET ME MOVED ON!!!" Beomgyu pulled Yeonjun somewhere, far from where Taehyun is.

Taehyun? Is that guy the one hurting him?

Yeonjun gritted his teeth thinking how that Taehyun hurted Beomgyu. But then, he's more worried about the condition of this boy who's crying non stop infront of him.

His heart felt heavy just by looking at Beomgyu and found himself hugging him. Beomgyu burst to tears again.

"I-i am so s-sorry if you see m-me like this. W-we've only known each other for a short period of time and yet y-you're seeing me already at my w-worst" Beomgyu tried to speak while crying so hard. Yeonjun caresses his back.

"Shh, don't think about it that much. I am here for you." Yeonjun speaks as he hold Beomgyu on his shoulders while looking directly to its eyes. "Let me heal the wounds that guy made."

Yes. Yeonjun is asking Beomgyu to enter his life. But he knew it wouldn't be easy. Beomgyu didn't answer but he understand.

Since he lived alone, he brought Beomgyu to his place because the other don't feel so good if he came back to his own place

Since he lived alone, he brought Beomgyu to his place because the other don't feel so good if he came back to his own place. Plus, Taehyun might be waiting for him there.

He just watch the other sleep soundly on his bed as he cover him with a blanket. He wanna know who this Taehyun is, and what role is placed in Beomgyu's past but seeing Beomgyu in this state, he might just ask him tomorrow.

He is so beautiful and angelic while sleeping.

Yeonjun can't help but stare to Beomgyu. He still can't understand his feelings but some part of it wanting to fix Beomgyu.

If only he just met Beomgyu before Taehyun, Beomgyu wouldn't be this broken. He pecked a kiss on Beomgyu's forehead before laying beside him.