chapter 12

*time skip to the next day*

Addison's POV
I was awaken by the bright light shining through our hotel window. I tried to move but Dixie had her arm wrapped ever so tightly around my waist. "Mornin", she said quietly, "Good morning Dix", I replied. She loosened her grip on my body enough that I could slide off the bed, I walked over to her suitcase and opened it. "That's mine suitcase", she said laughing, "I know", I said as I bent down and grabbed one of her hoodies. She smiled as I slipped it over my head, I then walked into the bathroom. I got ready for the day and walked out. Dixie was sitting on the bed waiting for me. "Ready", she asked, "Yup" I replied grabbed her hand and dragging her down the stairs.

*time skip to after breakfast*

Dixie's POV
After breakfast Addison and I decided to head to the beach. Everyone else was elsewhere shopping, or eating. When we got there we sat on the sand, all i could think about that Addison. She was perfect, she was beautiful, kind, smart, everything good you could ask for in a person is what Addison was. Then it hit me. Addison was crying yesterday because of Tayler. We almost kissed. A rush of shame came over me, I felt terrible. I looked at over at Addison she looked back at me. Her eyes sparkled in the light I looked down at her lips. In the moment the only thing I could think about was what her lips tasted like. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her face. Our lips slamming against one anothers, they fit together like two puzzle pieces. The kiss was long and passionate, I felt like I could kiss her forever. My heart was beating at an abnormal pace but I didn't care in the moment. All I needed was her lips on mine and I could live. The longer we kissed the more heated it got, I couldn't breathe but I couldn't break contact. After a while we broke the kiss. All I could do was look into her eyes. She was perfect. She was all I wanted. Only her, forever.

No comment. 😁

📖373 words📖