Episode 10

*Y/N's POV*

Our eyes meet and the familiar feeling of anger forms inside of me.

*Grayson's POV*

"Are you okay?" I walk towards her.

Y/N: "Leave me alone." She turns to run, but I grasp her arm, stopping her.

"Calm down. You're drunk. You aren't thinking straight."

Y/N: "I'm just a little tipsy. What are you doing here?" She sways.

"I came here to take you away from this place." I grasp her hand, but she pulls it away.

Y/N: "You can't tell me what to do."

Suddenly, she covers her mouth and starts to gag. Oh, fuck. She's about to vomit. Automatically, I pull her near a bed of flowers. Holding her hair back for her, she vomits, covering those poor flowers.

"Breathe, Y/N, breathe. You're going to be okay." She stands up, wipes her mouth, and giggles.

Y/N: "Are you stalking me?"

I roll my eyes. "No, I'm protecting you. Come. Let's get you home."

Y/N: "No, I don't want to." She pouts. Why is she so frustrating?

"Look at yourself. You need to go home."

Y/N: "Emma is still inside. I'm her ride."

"You're not driving in this state. You're drunk. I'll take you home."

Y/N: "But what about Emma?"

"I got that covered." I grasp her hand. Thankfully, she grips my hand tightly as I lead her to my car.

Y/N: "Where are you taking me?"

Unlocking my car, I open the passenger door and help her climb in.

"Home." I reach for her seatbelt and buckle her in.

Y/N: "But you don't know where I live."

"I know a lot about you Y/N." I whisper.

I close her door and walk over to the driver's seat. A thought occurs to me. I can't leave her home alone like this. As I climb into my car, I start the engine and it roars to life.

Y/N: "I knew you were a stalker." She hisses.

I ignore her comment and head to the hotel. This girl is too wasted to be alone. And unfortunately too wasted to fuck. In the inside, I knew I needed to have her. But I also knew she's too innocent. Silence fills the car. As I glance over at her, she was knocked out. I wonder why she got wasted. Maybe because of what happened between us. As I reached the hotel and parked, I sigh out loud. What am I going to do with her? She stirs in her seat, her head leaning on the seatbelt. She looks beautiful as she sleeps. I could watch her all night. I climb out of the car and go around to the passenger's side. As I opened the door, Y/N's eyes fluttered open and closed again. Trying not to wake her, I unbuckle her seatbelt and gaze at her closely.

"Oh Y/N. If you only knew the reason why I want you."

Carefully, I gently lift her up from her seat and carry her out of the car. She was surprisingly very light. Does this girl even eat? As I lean my back to the car door to close it, Y/N groans. My dick twitches. Oh, I could make you groan like that in bed. I shake my head. No, she's too young, too wasted, too good for me. Heading to my suite, I unlock it and walk towards the bed. I place her under the covers, and I stop immediately. Noticing her clothes were covered in vomit, I attempt to remove them. I slid her shirt over her head, exposing her beautifully curved body. No, Gray. Don't think those thoughts. As I unbuttoned her jeans and lowered her zipper, I let out a sigh. Only if she wasn't the romantic type. She would've been mine. I quickly pull her jeans down and cover her with the blanket. Placing her dirty clothing in my gym bag, a thought occurs to me. I can't just leave her in bra and panties. She's going to think I did something. I slide my shirt over my head and dress her in my oversized shirt. She stirs in the bed, her legs spread out and arms thrown over her face. Looking around the suite, I don't see a place where I can sleep. Hesitantly, I roll Y/N over to the side of the bed, making me a spot to lay down. Climbing under the covers, she shifts again, her arm landing on my bare chest. My heart skips a beat. Gently, I place her arm by her side.

I need her, but I can't. I just need her approval. Her consent.