Prologue: A New World

In the land of Minecraft, a walled village is seen in the plain biomes with the sun rising as the undead mobs are burning under the hot rays of the Cube Sun, with Zombies being set on fire while Skeletons were smart enough to go under shades, caves or stand into lakes, or any place that has a source of water, while the Creepers just watch their fellow undead mob burned alive, and Spiders remain neutral to the humans when the Sun rose up, also watching their fellow undead mobs burning alive.

And next, we have a Creature, that is Tall, Dark and Dangerous, they stayed around the day for a while before teleporting away, either entering a cave or returning to the Home Dimension of the dark tall purple glowing-eyed creatures...

THE END (not the ending!)

... The End is the home dimension of the Endermen, these a long-limbed, purple-eyed, dark-colored creature, are known as Endermen. This mob is not one that anyone wants to get into a staring contest with. Usually seen in the Nether and The End, its presence is rare in the Overworld.

They all have the same purpose, Wander the Overworld, pick up random blocks, and attack humans if made eye-contact or provoked. And their purpose includes protecting the mighty Ender Dragon in "The End" from any human that dares to put their blocky hands on the mighty Ender Dragon.

However, one Enderman stands out from the rest of his own Kind...

(E/N) is a special type of Enderman, seen as an outcast by the rest of his Endermen kind because he is a special rare type of Enderman, with abilities and feats that are far more different and unknown from the average Enderman's ability and feat.

Such as the ability to be immune to water, not easily provoked when stared right in the eye, hardened skin that acts as armor which has the same strength as diamond armor.

In the eyes of a human or monster (excluding the Enderman) or outsider, it should be considered an advantage if any of their species has these kinds of traits, unfortunately, many of his kind don't see that being the first Enderman of his kind to have unusual abilities, he is considered an outcast, and banished from the End.

No matter how much (E/N) will prove his worth, the Endermen and Ender Dragon will just cast him ways or attack him, forcing (E/N) to live in the overworld, inside a cave filled random loot he found, from useless item to useful items.

Now our little protagonist Enderman is walking alone, in the dark Forest. (E/N).

In the dark forest, (E/N) is seen walking amongst the trees with a grass block in his hands. He lets out a few sounds of Enderman gurgles and idles as he walks in the forest while passing by some mobs such as Zombies, Skeletons, Creepers, etc.

As he walked, a small crunch of a stick catches his attention.

(E/N) looks to the right to see a terrified Minecraftian standing there holding a stone axe, who is keeping her gaze from the Enderman's eyes.

"Just... just don't look at eyes.. just don't look at the eyes..." The Female Minecraftian mutters fearfully, but (E/N) can hear her.

Hearing her being scared of (E/N) hurts him greatly as he is no threat and he is different from his Enderman kind. He is aware of the reputation the Enderman has in the overworld, so it's not common for him to find Minecraftian scared of him.

(E/N) wants to prove to her he is no threat, but more so he is a friendly Mob. He puts the grass block down, he walks to towards the Minecraftian carefully, not wanting to start hostilities with the scared Minecraftian hostilities.

But as he gets closer and closer, he spoke.

"{I'm no threat, you can trust me...}" (E/N) reasoned with his left arm reaching out towards the scared Minecraftian, unfortunately, his words of reasons are futile because his kind doesn't speak English, even though he is a different Enderman he can't speak English, his words only come out as idles or gurgles.