Chapter Five: What the Hell is Happening

Hyunjin is sitting in his office when he receives the message. The chime of his phone draws his attention away from the papers he's going over.

Unknown Sender: unknown sender has shared their location with you

Unknown Sender: help

     He's confused by the first message, but when the second comes through, he's out of his chair in a flash. He snatches his phone off of the desk and runs down to the basement where the rest of the team is. "Everyone suit up, we're leaving in five."

     No one questions him, they all jump up and do as told.

     Let's introduce the team:

Hwang Hyunjin: Leader of one of the biggest gangs in the state; Miroh, small arms specialist.

Lee Minho AKA Lee Know: second in command, hand to hand combat specialist, knife specialist.

Han Jisung AKA HAN: explosive specialist, firearm specialist

Lee Felix: driver, large arms specialist

Seo Changbin: hand to hand combat specialist, explosive specialist, currently on medical rest

Bang Chan: stats not available, undercover on enemy base

Woojin: stats not available, undercover on enemy base

     This was the elite of the elite, the only people that Hyunjin trusted his life with, trusted to lead by his side.

     "Felix, we need something fast, they're moving into enemy territory."

     "Got it Boss." Felix gives a small salute towards Hyunjin as he runs off to find an appropriate vehicle.

     "Lee Know, bring med kits, I'm not sure how ugly this is going to get. We're also going to need back up, call in four trusted members."

     "Yes sir." Minho is immediately on the phone and within seconds, the members called are present.

     "Han, no explosives this time, there's one to two hostages that may be with the enemy." A few gasps are heard around the artillery room.

     "Hyunjin, are you saying, is it-" Felix is already back and placing a hand on his shoulder.

     "Yes Felix, I believe that they have Jeongin, and maybe his friend Seungmin as well."

     "Those fuckers! I'm going to rip their faces off for touching Innie!" It's Jisung this time, shoving his weapon into the waist band of his jeans.

     "Alright, everyone load up. Team one, in Felix's vehicle, team two in the other." Hyunjin points at the vehicles as he mentions them, his voice shows no emotion, flat and authoritative.

     Within seconds, they're speeding out of the driveway and down the road. Hyunjin checks his phone, Jeongin's location has stopped a few miles outside of the enemy's territory. Probably a trade off location. They need to get there soon.

     Thirty long minutes later, they come up on the location, Jeongin's phone seems to not have moved in the past half hour. They play it safe and park a ways away. Everyone unloads and gathers to hear their orders.

     "Team one will lead the front, team two will break wide and circle around to keep the enemy from taking off in the other direction with the hostages. The hostages are our main priority, do not harm them or else. Understood?" Hyunjin falls into his leader position quickly, it's been a while since they had a mission but his skills are far from rusty.