the mark of the raven

3rd p.o.v

Shadow wakes up to an unbearable pain in her left hand. "What is this pain?" she looks at her hand and gasps.

There on her hand was a soulmate mark, granted it wasn't very clear yet she knew that's what it was.

Her father taps his foot impatiently waiting for her to come to the throne room. "What is taking that girl so long?" he growls. You see her father isn't the nice caring one that he used to be. He would try to force different demons to take shadows hand in marriage but each and every one said no. He kept a hold of the anger and one day it consumed him.

Shadow sighs and gets ready for the day going to the throne room after she's done. "You wanted to see me father?" she asked calmly even though her father scares her to death.

"Yes I did, I know your starting to get your soul mates mark so I'm sending you to a place called truancy manor." he smirked at the look of shock on his daughters face "any complaints?" he glared at her as if daring her to complain.

Shadow looks down "no father I'll get ready to leave right away." she mumbles and walks out of the throne room to get ready.

Sebastian's p.o.v

I sigh in irritation before walking into the kitchen "bard what have I told you about using the flame thrower in the kitchen?" the blond haired cook rubs the back of his neck "to not to, but I thought that maybe I could speed up the dinner if I used it."

My eye twitched "hand over the flame thrower and then go help Finny in the garden while I take care of this." Once that idiot left I started cleaning the kitchen and making dinner.

________________________________

Hey readers this is my first x oc so any suggestions for the next chapter will be greatly appreciated. Well I hope you like the first chapter see you in the next one my angel/demons.

Your angel/demon author-chan